FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook & Google Ads

EYEZMEZMERIZED

i used this app to help get more customers. its a very easy tool to use. hopefully i could benefit from this.

Minibrigade

I used sixads to get more traffic to our beautiful products it’s easy to set up its free and its versatile.
wishing lots of traffic this way !

HenJa Hair

Easy setup. Curious to see if it actually works for me. It lets you select the type of ads you would like shown on your page which is nice.

Playno-games

Excellent Application I really appreciate the user friendly interface extensive details and information gathering process.

Deecee International Limited

Best Ad Traffic app ever! so easy to use and best of all it's free!!! give you step by step direction and no complicated words

COLLARS FOR DOGGOS

This App was perfect at bringing in new store traffic and I made 100 off of it. The UI is really easy to learn and is overall amazing app.

SAZ Enterprise

I used this app to help me with ads campaign on my newly established shop. Fast & easy setup, you can get it done in less than 5 minutes, user friendly and on point. Hope to get positive results soon.

oak&pearlclothingco

I added this app without the ads about a week ago. I'm not sure if I can see a lot of boost or not, but time will tell. Easy to set up though.

FourStar Sales

This is an amazing app. It helped me grow my website and it also helps me reach many customers. I do recommend this app to anyone that is interested.

lomarlo.com

Very kind and helpful people ,I love this app, I get 30% extra traffic ,Premium plan works ,wow its gr8 :) Thank you sixads