FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster & FREE ads

JNU-Corporations

my first experience really happy for this

Female Care

so far so good I'm using the app to grow my shopify store and the set up is seamless cant say a bad thing about it so far.

GrocaNet

To be honest the app is totally trash! Make your store look cheap with a lot of ads displaying and there is no that much traffic coming. maybe 1-2 viewing in a day. don't waste your time, find a better solution

Lulu Lala Baby Store

Amazing has great free options, but the paid plans are so affordable. highly recommend. I love this app and the support they give me.

Merzodex

J'adore magnifique application utile et efficace, je recommande beaucoup. Les résultats tombe très rapidement.

The American Time

superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

ADs Premium Accessories

Great app easy to use. Fast results. it was easy for me to add my products and place my ads. They results were super fast

Price Is In The Bag

Knowing that this app can help me promote and advertise my products for free. Love the idea. Thank you six ads.

May 5, 2020

Hey!

Thanks a lot and happy using!

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder

OGPK Apparel

This is the first Shopify App I'm trying. You can choose a free plan and several affordable paid plans. If I get results with the free plan I'm absolutely going to choose a paid plan and scale as business increases. I'll report back in a week!

Bow Tie House

This is a useless app. They just make money on new users. I paid $20 with for a few clicks as they show, and no sales. Don't spend any money on it.
Also, I wrote a few messages in support chat a few days ago, no one responded. I think most of the reviews bought. Don't spend your time and money.

May 3, 2020

Hey!

First of all - sorry for not meeting your expectations. As I mentioned in my personal email to you, due to moral reasons none of our big partners are allowing advertising of covid related products - face masks, in your case. Hence the poor results.

Regards,