FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other stores and super targeted Facebook ads

The Tee Shop Inc.

i really enjoyed using this application, and the reason for that is the fact that, its very user friendly. The whole entire setup process was really great. I would recommend this app.

Bech Bhai Bech

Good App, I have experienced boost in number of visitors on my site through this ad exchange app. I recommend it to all those who are struggling to increase their sessions & visibility.

Houston Wardrobe For Kings

I really like the purpose of this app. It helps you run ads for a small fee and they even have free.

8ight2wenty6ix

I got this app to help me boost sales that equal traffic I’m hoping It works for me. Just downloaded will come back for actual review later

Glitzy's Gab

It's easy to use, the ease of making a campaign is what I like most about the app. Keep up the good work

Amazin Wireless

I think and hoping that this app will help me sort out my sales issues and increase the traffic to my store thus the sales

interestgoods

very goood use this app.i love it

Mibao

I paid for a month, but there is no 2000 impressions and fast no clicks in mt store. Not good app. remove it.

August 20, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down.
Unfortunately you are in a very specific niche and we sure had some issues with the available ad space for your products to properly deliver on our promise to drive you more traffic.
I reached out to you directly with a solution and I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Best Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

Let's Celebrate Boutique

I used this app for almost a month and it does't bring traffic to your store. You might have impressions but that doesn't mean that your listings will get clicked. Your "Ad partners" don't match your niche and Sixads will display items like tires, incense, and watches etc even if you try to filter them out. This app does not fulfill my expectations at all.

August 20, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down. However, I believe there is a way to fix our technical glitches and deliver you traffic as promised ;)
I reached out to you directly and look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Best Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

Periodss

Easy to use. There's a free option to this service. Honestly, this service is fair and transparent. The only thing I didn't like about it were choosing the categories. They were hard to decide since I'm selling a package, not individual items.