FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

serbacan

Good for kick-starting your store to get more traffic. I'm currently on the free plan and so excited what it can do to my store

S.A.S.T.S.C.J.6

I love the idea and it's a wonderful thing. I think it's a win win situation. The more businesses we have, the more space we create.

Aluminaria

Great app I liked very soon I go to the paid plan and I will also use in another store I'm starting

Park City Shops

I used this app to help me improve my SEO, and to drive traffic to my site. So far the app is user friendly, easy to maneuver. I am excited to see what happens. I am sure that this will help my traffic issue.

Alan Cummings

Great app really helps get people to your store.
i have a few of my friends using this also and they are getting the same great results

EKStickers.com

It really helps to get customers and visitors for tour dropship website it IS easy to use and its kinda fum

Eco, Love & Other Stuff

Just installed this app for my store which was pretty well explained and easy to do. Just wondering if there could have been a bit more information regarding the ads of the other stores such as: showing one image or multi view... what is the suggestion, what are the effects of either option on my store? Obviously we don’t want to lose potential customers by showing too many ads. I also noticed single view and multi view can be switched off, again... what are the effects that this might have on my own store, by not showing partner ads? I am looking for more than just impressions & would really like to see some visitors coming to my store. I feel like this app is a great addition for my store and will give it a few days to see if it will do the trick. Thank you for your help & assistance, it is extremely appreciated!

Good Deal Panda

I just installed the app. I will get back after a few days. I hope it will drive traffic to my store

The Happiest Pet

I didn't try it yet, but in the next days I will try, but the app its simple and easy to manage, thanks. I'll write again in some days when I try it.

Green Lab Extracts

so far so good I just wish there was a payment plan instead of full year payment option. maybe an idea.