Facebook, Google Channel+Feeds

Facebook, Google Channel+Feeds

by sixads

Instagram, Google, Facebook Reach & Retargeting, Shopping ads.

Baby Oumulle

I used the app to help me run my ad campaign and they got it done swiftly once I try it out and get some feedback ill come back and update this on performance levels.

wellingtonbrands

they reached out and promised to set up my ads for free but it did not help me at al;ll in the end. a little dissapointed.

TAYTOYS

Worst customer support ever, they emailed me with an offer of 45% off on all plans so I added this app to my store but the discount was not applied, I emailed them asking for the discount and they answered me that discount only applies to yearly plans (nothing was mentioned in their email about yearly plans). I tried creating 2 campaigns using the app but without any results so don't expect a lot from this app you can create campaigns yourself better than what they provide.

August 23, 2021

Hello!

My sincere apologies for underdelivering on our promise. We work hard to meet the needs of every client yet sometimes in rare occasions things don't work in a way they should.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and founder at sixads

DailyAdventures

Hello, I was looking forward on using this app, as it promised easy to use interface. However I'm not able to log in and the customer service isn't responding on my issue since 5 days. If you (Stuff) read your reviews more often, then please reply to me with a solution. I already paid for the service but can't use it. Thank you (will change rating once I can use the app)

thestylestores.in

Please Don't make fool people. I think these people are a cheater I have to subscribe his plan 34.99$ these are tag-powerful video ads campaign but after subscribing no options show video ads.

July 30, 2021

Hello!

First of all my apologies for not meeting your needs. Yet it seems we have some misunderstanding here ;) Our business is about helping out merchants like you, not cheating. Video ad generator is a new feature at sixads and it is free (at least for now) it is not necessary for you to subscribe to our paid plans to try it out.

Hope this helps and we'll quickly resolve this issue.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and founder at sixads

Elise Pink

This is a great app. I really enjoy that my store products can be displayed onto other sellers storefront's, and vice versa. I am happy that I decided to search for an app that can help with improving and maximizing my advertisement options.

Fancy GS

love this App very interesting i just wana use it makes me feel good confidence on my business i will defiantly recommend to my all friends

HannaClothingStore

until i no what happen i will rate you one i don,t want bullshit a lot off companies like you give out bullshit if i add this app how much do i need to spend to get return 10 to 25 sale a day to make money reply back to brylon33'gmail.com one company said i neef to spend $1600

50 % OFF 4 Ever

My biggest nightmare was creating Facebook ads, this app makes it so easy for me to create adds, I love it. Now I just have to seat back and wait for the results.

EFORBIA

I installed the app and in few minutes I uninstalled it, and after few days I was charged with the app fee, please refund

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 345 346