FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores, Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads

It girl boutiqueee

SERIOUSLY DO NOT USE!!!!! I downloaded the app and it added ads for other companies to my website. They tell you that it comes with the free mode and you can turn it off. I turned it off and the ads are still on my website. I disconnected the app, uninstalled it from shopify, and deleted it from my computer. IT IS STILL PUTTING ADS ON MY WEBSITE. they are lying when they say "free ads, no catch". they put big ugly pop ups on your website and want you to pay to remove them even though that's not how they advertised the app. HUUUUGE SCAM! and now they are trying to tell me that the ads come from a different app that i don't even have smh

September 14, 2020

Hello!

I absolutely understand your frustration. However, the ads you see after uninstalling our app are coming from another copy cat app called Unite Traffic and not sixads as you can clearly see from print screens and source code of your store that we have sent you.
In any case my sincere apologies for not meeting your needs and I hope we will quickly resolve this misunderstanding.

Have a good one!

CEO and founder at sixads

BE LE KOV

DO NOT USE THIS APP if you are going to use their free plan. They are not only advertise other people products on the bottom of your website but as well as a pop-up would lead your potential customers to buy products from other instead of your products. This app is misleading for free user. It is totally disappointed!

September 1, 2020

Hey!
That is exactly how the app works in a free mode and you are always able to turn on or off all the ad formats in settings section of the app.

CEO and Founder

Trulily

I would give 0 stars the app is hard to use and they wont give me a refund for a service I didn't use or want. I dont know how it was approved but I am mad about it. I cant remove it.

August 27, 2020

Hey!

As it became apparent the issue you are facing is caused by one of our copy cat apps - Ads by Varinode.
Our app automatically stops displaying Partner ads as soon as you subscribe to one of our paid plans. Moreover, when the app is removed, which you did several times - not a single line of code is left in your store and therefore our apps could not be appearing there too.

In any case - we are sorry for any inconveniences caused and are happy to assist you further.

Nurse Essentials Shop

I USED THIS ADD FOR ONE DAY AND BECAUSE I WAS USING ANOTHER APP FOR TRAFFIC AND I GOT 2K IMPRESSION IT CHARGED ME FOR 9.99 WHAT A SCAM MAN DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP

July 28, 2020

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down.
I have just analysed your case and it seems that you have made a purchase of 2000 impressions for $9.99 on 9th of July. The purchase made by you using Shopify Payment Gateway. There is nothing scamy about it ;)
Perhaps you were suprised to see the charge almost after one month after you made it but again that is a feature, not a bug - our charges reflect on your Shopify bill - that is how Shopify Payments work.
In any case we'd be more than happy to help you assist you further.

CEO and founder at sixads

Apex Alchemy Soaps

I have seen a greater return from Facebook and Instagram adds then the premium price we are paying for this app. Absolutely not worth it and we never reach the impression limit that we are promised.

Mean KEEN Deals

Update: I only got two sales through this app in the past two months. Not sure what kind of traffic they are bringing in. Today I got notified that one of the sales was flagged as fraudulent. So I lost a sale and have to pay a chargeback fee. I'm fairly certain i'll get the same news for the second sale.

Can't tell if this is driving traffic or not. I have the paid subscription but nothing. I'll give it a few more months and see.

FABCYCLE

Very disappointing. Paid for the app but I don't see any clicks on the account.
More disappointing is that they offered to help with Facebook and Google ads, sent me a report but then when I replied yes let's go ahead with it, they never gotten back to me event after 3 follow up emails. Very disappointing.
Will not recommend.

Bow Tie House

This is a useless app. They just make money on new users. I paid $20 with for a few clicks as they show, and no sales. Don't spend any money on it.
Also, I wrote a few messages in support chat a few days ago, no one responded. I think most of the reviews bought. Don't spend your time and money.

May 3, 2020

Hey!

First of all - sorry for not meeting your expectations. As I mentioned in my personal email to you, due to moral reasons none of our big partners are allowing advertising of covid related products - face masks, in your case. Hence the poor results.

Cop Sock

This app is terrible. The traffic if fake and they have unraveled charges. App data is not saved so I lost hundreds of dollars. I would not recommend

March 4, 2020

Hey!

Sorry to have disappointed you. You have been using our facebook ads feature. Traffic was coming directly from facebook we couldn't have faked it even if we wished to :) Perhaps you are confusing us to some other app?
Just reached out to you directly hope we will resolve this misunderstanding asap.

La Porte Des Secrets

nul nul nul avec des pannes est des heures a parlez avec eux pour reglée les problème qui se règle pas donc super nul

February 23, 2020

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down! It is very sad for us to get this review :(
We put daily extra effort to support you and provided all the answers to many questions you had. Moreover, we gave you 10k boosted impressions for free when your credit card payment failed. And with our app you had very good CTRs both on your boosted as well as fb campaigns.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7