FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster & FREE ads

Sally Anne Judd

This app is sooo easy to install for a very unskilled computer person like myself.. really and also for the free traffic etc it will bring in!
Thank you very much!
Sally

EliteFitnessPlan

Fantastic app. It really does work. I am currently getting approximately 350 impressions per day. The impressions come from shoppers who are actively engaged. I am getting a 2.3%click rate at present which also seems very high. I would highly recommend the app as they also have an option to do Facebook and Instagram marketing too.

Nate's Online Super Store

an amazing app and really easy to use, especially for beginners and new comers to using apps like these

September 22, 2020

Hey! Thanks a lot! That exactly for whom the app is made for.
Enjoy using it and please do not hesitate to reach our friendly support with any question.

CEO and founder

Lux Podz

amazing app, very supportive ad easy to install and use .
the best app to drive traffic and get more clients .Thank you

September 14, 2020

Hey!

Thanks for kind words.
Enjoy! Happy to assist you anytime!

CEO and Founder at sixads

It girl boutiqueee

SERIOUSLY DO NOT USE!!!!! I downloaded the app and it added ads for other companies to my website. They tell you that it comes with the free mode and you can turn it off. I turned it off and the ads are still on my website. I disconnected the app, uninstalled it from shopify, and deleted it from my computer. IT IS STILL PUTTING ADS ON MY WEBSITE. they are lying when they say "free ads, no catch". they put big ugly pop ups on your website and want you to pay to remove them even though that's not how they advertised the app. HUUUUGE SCAM! and now they are trying to tell me that the ads come from a different app that i don't even have smh

September 14, 2020

Hello!

I absolutely understand your frustration. However, the ads you see after uninstalling our app are coming from another copy cat app called Unite Traffic and not sixads as you can clearly see from print screens and source code of your store that we have sent you.
In any case my sincere apologies for not meeting your needs and I hope we will quickly resolve this misunderstanding.

Have a good one!

Romas Juskevicius
CEO and founder at sixads

Tri Gear Corner

It's just great for sellers like myself. It's just great for sellers like myself. It's just great for sellers like myself.

WearMyVibe

Haven't seen any results from traffic yet (I just now set it up) but I love the idea. One of my favorite shopify apps.

JiD Store

super easy to use best move intel now itis just sample easy and fast set up i will recommand to my friends

mamarazzi cosmetics

I haven't been on this app much, but so far so good. The idea of allowing free ads in return to help other is great.

Car Hacks

I found this app while I was on Facebook and went to check it out thinking it was a scam. Gladly I found out that is wasn't, the system is very easy to use and could potentially bring in sales. Stay posted for my future review once I give them time to work.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 333 334