FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook & Google Ads

Shop-Devilish-Paws

LOVE THIS APP, I JUST ADDED IT ON THIS STORE AFTER SUCCESS ON MY OTHER USING PAID MONTHLY SERVICE. RECOMMEND

LeDay's Love

I just added this app to my account, and waiting for the already good ads. If I can I will update everything once I really get started.

Amigo do Cliente

parece ser bom parece separece ser bom r bom parece ser bomparece ser bom parece ser bom parece ser bom

Lillian Beauty Palace

Very easy to set up, now let's see if it works. If it does work I'll go for one of the paid plans fingers crossed.

Shop@Peterpan

Just started with the app. Setup was easy and only took a couple minutes. I posted my most promising products.

Fashion's girl

Helpful and easy to Manage and I have more traffic on my site after I use the app for my business and is free!!

Alanas Little Gift Shop

great app...........................................................................................

man's best beard store

Just started with the app. Cant wait to see how it turns out. Setup was easy and only took a couple minutes. I posted my most promising products.

diamonddomes4u

This app definitely seems to drive traffic to your site, but I've emailed the developer twice regarding a question I have for the pro plan and he never responded to either email (Romas). The Pro Plan says you can cancel any time, but if you were to cancel, would any portion of your payment be refunded?

UPDATE:
I am updating this review to 5 stars, as Romas contacted me and more than took care of the issue I was having. I will definitely continue using their service! Thank you Romas!!

October 14, 2019

Hey!

My bad! Will get back to you asap!

Romas

The Fishing Post

I used this app to help me market my products and bost sales this has helped my buisness grow and helped me be a better business owner

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 323 324