FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

Cop Sock

This app is terrible. The traffic if fake and they have unraveled charges. App data is not saved so I lost hundreds of dollars. I would not recommend

March 4, 2020

Hey!

Sorry to have disappointed you. You have been using our facebook ads feature. Traffic was coming directly from facebook we couldn't have faked it even if we wished to :) Perhaps you are confusing us to some other app?
Just reached out to you directly hope we will resolve this misunderstanding asap.

La Porte Des Secrets

nul nul nul avec des pannes est des heures a parlez avec eux pour reglée les problème qui se règle pas donc super nul

February 23, 2020

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down! It is very sad for us to get this review :(
We put daily extra effort to support you and provided all the answers to many questions you had. Moreover, we gave you 10k boosted impressions for free when your credit card payment failed. And with our app you had very good CTRs both on your boosted as well as fb campaigns.

Shop Cozy Co.

This is the dumbest app I've ever downloaded. Why would I want someone to come to my site to then leave it to go to another? This is what this app does! DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT!!!! It advertises other sites on YOUR site. Even your competition. And I assume it advertises yours on others' site. In order to actually get traffic on your site, you need to advertise OUTSIDE of websites, to get people TO websites! And even if the method behind this asinine app made sense, why would a customer want to bounce around different websites through weird looking pop ups? If I went to a skin care website, for skincare, why would i randomly want to click on a ad on the skin care's website for coffee? This is luck based and I believe it ruins the customer experience. This is a deterrent. My theory is this whole scheme is free because they want to collect data from your store. Beware, this app is dumb, useless and potentially not safe.

February 17, 2020

Hey!

First of all sorry to have let you down.
Well, that is exa tly how this app works. The same business model is used by bestbuy, walmart and target. As well as main news outlets such as bbc, cnn, fox and many many other.

Moreover, you may opt out from displaying ads by subscribing to any of the paid plans.

CEO and Founder

SLAY

Boosted impressions wont work. Paid two months subscription and I got only few clicks in the first month and since there is nothing I would like a refund .

February 8, 2020

Hey!

Please accept my sincere apologies for not performing properly. There must be some technical issue that should not bother you at all.

As I wrote in my personal message - we are working on a quick resolution of the problem for you.

My apologies once again.

VERONESI|WATCHES

No customer service? I got 2 clicks since November 3 months and 2 clicks are kidding me? Personally I would like a refund.

February 8, 2020

Hey!

Please accept my sincere apologies for poor performance. Clearly something went wrong.
As I wrote in my personal message - we are working on a prompt resolution of the problem for you.

w-in-w

zero response for my shopify store...................,................................................

Rabbit Everything

not worth.. i am gonna delete it. I am using free plan and i was waiting for free traffic but very very disppointed.

ZIPPY RED

I'm used this app in Nov 2019 so that time period I'm purchasing sixads 19.99 plan for 1month with 5000 impression but this app charge me double time $19.99 without my permission

January 5, 2020

Hey!

Sorry for misunderstanding. However, you were subscibed to a monthly plan. And you have been charged in accordance with than.

Nevertheless, we will quickly resolve this ;) I have just sent you a personal email.

CEO and Founder

Junejewelry2019-

I got absolutely no sales from this app even though I display ads on my siteI don't know why this apps has such a high rating

5AS

Please stay away from this app, after paying consecutively for Facebook ads, i got just a few clicks from countries i didn't even target (the U.S. and Ireland) which i suspect are from click farms. After displaying numerous ads on my site, there's still no ad for my own site. In summary, i feel this app is fraudulent, please run!

December 6, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for your feedback. Yet calling us fraud is a little excessive. We see you've been actually targeting US on one of your facebook ads, hence the clicks from there.

I've sent you a more detailed explanation in the private email. Hope we'll be able to resolve this misunderstanding very quick.

Enjoy the day!