FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

Apex Fitness World

Just installed the app and did my first ad, hopefully this will bring in traffic to my new store as a free method.

Best Travel Gear

Very easy to set up. Just installed so I'm yet to see the amount of free traffic I receive. If all goes well I might possibly upgrade to a paid plan.

Anythingandeverything.online

You can't go wrong with a free app to help your business get traffic. Please keep it free and continue to help out others.

Eve Merch

The concept is good so I am hoping for the best as I really need more traffic! I believe in my store and it looks good so hopefully, it's also a win-win situation. Let's help each other. I will upgrade once I can see some differences.

EdgeIn Attire

I have used the app before and it did work and did bring traffic, ima try again and see if they can be more help with this store instead if this does work and drives traffic then i will be sure i can rate 5 star

Keep The Family Close LA

So far this app is great... will check back in a week to update you all. I have had my campaign set up manually, so after a week I'll try to allow the app to do it automatically.

S.K. AKtion

I don't know what I'm doing. I'm getting confused. I want to snap. So please can somebody help me to figure this out.

efactory24

i used this ads its really good and its work very nicely and fast ads and all of the ads are work very fast

The Ruffled Feather

The ad setup wasa simple process...I just set-up my account so I'll update my review after I see results.

Eco, Love & Other Stuff

Just installed this app for my store which was pretty well explained and easy to do. Just wondering if there could have been a bit more information regarding the ads of the other stores such as: showing one image or multi view... what is the suggestion, what are the effects of either option on my store? Obviously we don’t want to lose potential customers by showing too many ads. I also noticed single view and multi view can be switched off, again... what are the effects that this might have on my own store, by not showing partner ads? I am looking for more than just impressions & would really like to see some visitors coming to my store. I feel like this app is a great addition for my store and will give it a few days to see if it will do the trick. Thank you for your help & assistance, it is extremely appreciated!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39