FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

Buddy n Her

I am just getting started with this program. I am hoping to get results before i switch over the a paid program.

Apex Fitness World

Just installed the app and did my first ad, hopefully this will bring in traffic to my new store as a free method.

Best Travel Gear

Very easy to set up. Just installed so I'm yet to see the amount of free traffic I receive. If all goes well I might possibly upgrade to a paid plan.

Anythingandeverything.online

You can't go wrong with a free app to help your business get traffic. Please keep it free and continue to help out others.

Eve Merch

The concept is good so I am hoping for the best as I really need more traffic! I believe in my store and it looks good so hopefully, it's also a win-win situation. Let's help each other. I will upgrade once I can see some differences.

EdgeIn Attire

I have used the app before and it did work and did bring traffic, ima try again and see if they can be more help with this store instead if this does work and drives traffic then i will be sure i can rate 5 star

Keep The Family Close LA

So far this app is great... will check back in a week to update you all. I have had my campaign set up manually, so after a week I'll try to allow the app to do it automatically.

S.K. AKtion

I don't know what I'm doing. I'm getting confused. I want to snap. So please can somebody help me to figure this out.

efactory24

i used this ads its really good and its work very nicely and fast ads and all of the ads are work very fast

The Ruffled Feather

The ad setup wasa simple process...I just set-up my account so I'll update my review after I see results.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39