FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook & Google Ads

ThreeBy2 Cases

Great app so far, really easy to add campaigns, its free so there is no reason not to use it. Only downside is that you get ads on your store unless you use the paid option but i highly recommend this app.

MyGloryfashion

I really enjoy using this app. I'm getting more traffic to my store. Hopefully I can get more sales in future.

La DiVA

Have only just installed it lol. But so far so good, it was straightforward and easy to set-up. have picked the allow other websites , hope advertise on your site option, time will tell :)

Smith's International 3D Printer Sales L.L.C.

I love this app site helps grow my business does everything I need for my add campaign and reach target customers

NicetoEarth

Amazing free app but they ask me to review before even trying the solution, i hope it will work!!!!! what? They ask me to delete the review if i don't give 5 stars?

VirginGadgetz

this application looks good for beginner less effort, let us see the result, currently using free plan

VapeTasticss

I used this app to help get free traffic and it worked i'm so impressed with it. If you give it a try i bet you won't be disappointed.

All Homes Depot

im using for free now will see the result in my ads hope it would help to catch more customers thank you

September 19, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for your review! It should help for sure!
In case you will have any questions: drop us a line in our in app chat!

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius

Place for Ladies

best app of all.really good. thank you very much for your support.you help me to grow my store very fast you are the best .i will use this app forever

L'ombelico del Mondo

fatta bene semplice veloce spero che dia i risultati sperati mi fido perche lo consiglia shopify incrociamo le dita