FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from partner stores. Run Ads. Get traffic. Boost sales

DressySet

I used this app and find it great.thanks a lot for the developer l get more traffic
by using it from the first day of using it.

www.rickyhaokipstore.com

It is a very helpful App since I dont have much budget to run a paid ads as I am just a new bie in ecommerce store.So i recommend everyone to install this app for free plan.And if you have a budget for Paid plan which will be far better than free plan.But for me as Iam just starting online store it will be a great helpful for me to get sale and get more experience about running ads.So i highly recommend for a new guy to start in this Sixads.

Athleisure Modern Leggings

Excellent app. it really helps with products classification and categorisation. very good job. keep going

Building Our Dream

I can't believe how helpful Sixads was, helping me get traffic! I was up and running in 10 minutes and I'm helping other stores too! Win, Win!!!

Metelam

easy to use, but just first day to use, hope it is helpful, then i will recommand to other friends.

illumin4te

Wonderful app. I used this for my old store and will use it for my new one. I am still in the process of building my store so if someone can reach out to me and help me - eternally grateful!

Midwest Taste

I used this app to help bring customers to my website. I really like how easy it was to set up. It was very quick

Fashion Netclub

This is a great app to start up promoting our online store. Very easy to use and set up product ads with other stores in exchange of publish ours. I'm trying for Free now, but thinking to get a plan soon. Ruben from Fashion Netclub.

BlingblWow!!

love the app.very helpful and easy to setup. Highly recommend trying it out. Free traffic on your store.

That`s Woohoo

I really like this,it will help to get better performance.i need it to get more traffic and so it works automated for me.