FREE Traffic & Ads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook & Google Ads

Best euro

otimo para todos
quantos mais instalarmos melhor
cria anuncios de uns para outros
tu tens meus e eu teus

Bazara's 258

This App is one of the best I could have in my store had a good performance to reach consumers, using free traffic recommend to all

Stay True to Roots

I liked using this app because it helped get more traffic to my store. I helped me with flow and helping make sales.

Ion Water Technology

Great consent. Looking forward to seeing results. Early days as iv just signed up but can definitely see potential. Just started so looking to find out more

Zevics

I Used This App, It is really Works . anyone can use this app ,it will help him lots . so trying this app it is assume.

Wize Threads

I have used this app since I opened my store and I can say that it works. I find that the most powerful part is the Facebook ads as they actually convert. It makes it very easy for me to have ads while I learn how to use Facebook myself without losing a actual crap ton of money. I definitely recommend this app for that feature alone. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the rest of the features once it's out of beta.

Halibay

Useful app to get more traffic with free plan. I have not tried paid version yet but free version is sufficient.

smarthome100

It was so much easier and less aggressive to setup than Amazon, Google Ads or Facebook. So much friendlier than the established monopoly.

SANAIAH.COM

I installed the app and it did just about everything for me. Pretty easy to get set up. It gives options and paid or free which was good. Also gave options on what ads to have in my store. Another good point. Now let’s see how the traffic goes and I will write another review.

Ezjayshop

this is a cool app-easy to use. simple set up. i would recommend this to everyone. looking forward some great traffic flow.