FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster & FREE ads

SilverSaat - Onlayn Saat Mağazası

Very qualified site. It helps me lot. Thank you very much for your such site. My goal is enlarging my business with this site.

You Are My Sunshine Jewelry Co

So far this app is amazing. Can’t wait to see its full potential. I will be trying to free and paid traffic to maximize.

RedLightBarbers

A great idea from the sharing-economy era. We show our products in stores similar to our own while those stores show their products in ours. The more people come to our store and see other's products, the more our products are shown in other stores. It's a win-win. Also this app helped us set up easy FB ads to bring even more traffic and get extra free impressions in other stores. Would recommend

PRESTIGE PET STYLE

great, just bought it and hoping it works really well. i will check everyone updated but may as well download the free version... its a can't lose situation

La Porte Des Secrets

nul nul nul avec des pannes est des heures a parlez avec eux pour reglée les problème qui se règle pas donc super nul

February 23, 2020

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down! It is very sad for us to get this review :(
We put daily extra effort to support you and provided all the answers to many questions you had. Moreover, we gave you 10k boosted impressions for free when your credit card payment failed. And with our app you had very good CTRs both on your boosted as well as fb campaigns.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

Sveiks Fitness

It's Actually Not A Bad APP!! I Can See It Working Just Fine, People Are Getting Reached Out And I Can See That It Is Producing Some Traffic!

Mr. Corrector™️

I used this app to help me gain traffic! And ok my I can say my store is receiving amazing traffic I’m so happy I made this chose by using this app amazing!!

GoPatch™

I used it and works great for getting views for no upfront money! thanks again and ill def use this for awhile,.

HairByMyya

I used this app to help promote traffic to my store front. I hope that it will so far so good. This app is helpful and easy to use. I enjoyed the easy directions on this app.

NouwaClothing

It’s a great tools that I use to receive more extra traffic with out spending any money out of pocket