FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other stores and super targeted Facebook ads

interestgoods

very goood use this app.i love it

Mibao

I paid for a month, but there is no 2000 impressions and fast no clicks in mt store. Not good app. remove it.

August 20, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down.
Unfortunately you are in a very specific niche and we sure had some issues with the available ad space for your products to properly deliver on our promise to drive you more traffic.
I reached out to you directly with a solution and I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Best Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

Let's Celebrate Boutique

I used this app for almost a month and it does't bring traffic to your store. You might have impressions but that doesn't mean that your listings will get clicked. Your "Ad partners" don't match your niche and Sixads will display items like tires, incense, and watches etc even if you try to filter them out. This app does not fulfill my expectations at all.

August 20, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down. However, I believe there is a way to fix our technical glitches and deliver you traffic as promised ;)
I reached out to you directly and look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Best Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

Periodss

Easy to use. There's a free option to this service. Honestly, this service is fair and transparent. The only thing I didn't like about it were choosing the categories. They were hard to decide since I'm selling a package, not individual items.

Capital Eyes

user friendly, easy set up, fast response, and everything was simple. I recommend every store install this app.

Exclusive Trendy Apparel

I love the fact that it has free ad exchange. that helps alot when your broke and cant afford these other advertisement apps.

NeedyDog

I used this app for free traffic and it helped me to start receiving free traffic. I am now waiting for sales to start.

masonpcparadise

helped me make money, improve my sales, gain traffic to my web-store/e-commerce store. highly recommend to anyone . easy as pie

Sonistore2019

Nice and simple to setup with easy to use. 100% profitable. Good to get free traffic get response by people.

terminal