FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

Limit Wanderer

Very good, love it. Very easy to use
Did it all for me and very helpful, also let let'srun Facebook ads

Keep The Family Close LA

So far this app is great... will check back in a week to update you all. I have had my campaign set up manually, so after a week I'll try to allow the app to do it automatically.

Dumux

I am using this app and it is great. I am satisfied and I recommend it to everyone and you will get a lot of visitors.

November 16, 2019

Hey!

Thanks a lot for kind review!
Good luck with your business and in case needed - ping us on our friendly support!

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder @ sixads

ReginaldHall

I used this app to drive traffic to my store. It's excellent when it comes to getting exposure for your products

Posh Kartara Beauty

I had really high hopes for this app because of all the good reviews. However, I have not had an ncrease of visitors to my site since installing this app. I even paid $19.99 for a plan, and still, no results. My click rate number has been the same for the last 2 days, making me wonder if my products are even being advertised at all, and if they are, to who. Very disappointing. More than likely will uninstall and find another app.

November 14, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for letting us know. I will get back to you via email in a few minutes!

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO at sixads

S.K. AKtion

I don't know what I'm doing. I'm getting confused. I want to snap. So please can somebody help me to figure this out.

mit-schliff

top wirklick gut man kann sich nicht beschwern und auch nicht zu teuer man kann es nicht easy leisten

HOLLEE JOLLEE

Links stores together with ads. A lot like cross-department selling in retail stores. More people who use it, the more who benefit.

CoralsellerZ

Very easy to use and helpful crew can’t wait to see the results roll into my new store thank you for app

Quota Mulan Apparel

I feel this his app is great for SEO as well. Great app and I hope that they will go and develop this app further. Thanks!