FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster & FREE ads

Florida Life Apparel

I use this app to help other people advertise on my site and I advertise mine on their site. Win-win for everyone. FloridaLifeApparel.com

ZIPPY RED

I'm used this app in Nov 2019 so that time period I'm purchasing sixads 19.99 plan for 1month with 5000 impression but this app charge me double time $19.99 without my permission

January 5, 2020

Hey!

Sorry for misunderstanding. However, you were subscibed to a monthly plan. And you have been charged in accordance with than.

Nevertheless, we will quickly resolve this ;) I have just sent you a personal email.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder

Rabid stores Online

Free advertising, whats not to like. The more people using this app the more traffic we all get. There is paid ads as well.

The Acne Extractor Hero

I need more time, however, I do have 2 stores that I'm running 6ads in, and I will say that I made my money back already in one store, Also I have a good feeling about them.

YourSearchBuddy

nice app its quite promising in someway.lets see what it can do for me in the coming months. enjoy bye

Honest drink

this app is so usefull it help me a lot , you can pay for plan but the good thing is that they have also free ones

Farai Clothing

I used this app and it was heaven sent. It increase traffic to more store leading to more sales at a higher conversion rate.

GetCrowned.com

Love this app so convienent and it works so good also offers a free plan you can beat that please download it

Buddy n Her

I am just getting started with this program. I am hoping to get results before i switch over the a paid program.

Kay N Company

I love this app, Great way to add traffic to your store, especially if you are new to shopify. I like the notification/pop up feature instead of the multi item feature. Thanks for making a free option as well.