FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster & FREE ads

Tri-Lux, LLC.

I think this app will be an asset to my arsenal for quite some time~! It seems to have easy customization as well as general understandability.

October 31, 2020

Hey!

Thanks a lot! We work hard to make your life easier. Enjoy! And in case you have any questions or suggestions - do not hesitate to ping our friendly support!

The remedy barn

I would give less of a rating than 1 star tbh. Terrible free ads even worse boosted ads, and in regard to social media ads, you could easily run them yourself with better customer targeting than the app provides. false claims on daily budgets i ended up paying triple what I agreed to in the app.
And to top it all off #terriblecustomerservice, i would most certainly not recommend. Ok I would very much like to retract my statement on Terrible customer service, they did finally resolve my issues and refunded me the full month subscription amount. I'm tempted to give the app another chance!

October 30, 2020

Hey!

My apologies for not meeting your needs. We have recently redesigned functionality of our app and as it happens with major changes sometimes we get an error or two. However, we are working hard to fix them all.
Thus thanks for your harsh but sincere review. I will make sure to investigate this case and get back to you personaly.

Apologies once again.

Dynowin

I have used this app for some time, and continue to use the renewed subscription format for paid ads. I always get a good amount of clicks here. I recommend it for traffic

cloud5buddies

Easy to use and designed to help you make best choices for the products you want to promote. Just started so will be back to give more details on the results.

October 28, 2020

Hey! Thanks a lot! If anything needed - ping our kind support!

Fabio Xavier

I tried the premium package but I didn't see any good on my sales etc
Is taking 48 hours (still counting ) to review my adds ! Waste of money.

October 26, 2020

Hey!

Apologies for not meeting your needs. Unfortunately ad review on FB or Google side sometimes takes even longer than 48 hours. The only remedy here is patience.

Standley’s Inventory

i love it it is the best ads targeting and easist one I've used yet. every thing is on display and I know what I'm looking at.

Red Lip Boutique

This is a very easy app to use and set-up. I love how the app picks products for you or you have the option to pick the products you want to be advertised. I highly recommend this app.

Delight Kitchen helen

It’s a great time saver, the admin and staff account feature really useful and essential for me.....

Feed my Soul & More

Im very happy with this app its fast and easy to do i recommand it to everyone its my first time useing it and its a very good app to use

Ay-Garage

i dont read very well in english, but start up was not a big problem for me, it is a goog page and service