FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

Minibrigade

I used sixads to get more traffic to our beautiful products it’s easy to set up its free and its versatile.
wishing lots of traffic this way !

HenJa Hair

Easy setup. Curious to see if it actually works for me. It lets you select the type of ads you would like shown on your page which is nice.

oak&pearlclothingco

I added this app without the ads about a week ago. I'm not sure if I can see a lot of boost or not, but time will tell. Easy to set up though.

Drip.king.queen

I used this app to increase traffic. so far so good. Still waiting on some conversion, but then again i just started so we will see.

Rude Gal Swimwear

4 stars only because I haven't seen any results yet, I just installed the app, it was straight forward and easy to use

VirginGadgetz

this application looks good for beginner less effort, let us see the result, currently using free plan

VapeTasticss

I used this app to help get free traffic and it worked i'm so impressed with it. If you give it a try i bet you won't be disappointed.

PrismPOV

The only problem I see is this review box popped up as soon as I click the OK button , so I have no clue if I will get free clicks.

iris.honour

i used this app to help me having traffic and more. it's very nice i really do appreciateit. and i like it.

Beauty Networks

This app help me to get early traffic on my store when i first start, it's amazing. a best way to get free traffic.