Sixads ‑ Paid Advertising

Sixads ‑ Paid Advertising

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads

Cisory

I have just installed at cisory.com, but expect great results.

Slain Beauty

This app is super easy to work with! I'm hoping this will help boost my site's traffic.

Hellix

Well, although this app is not suitable for our industry (we sell online English learning courses, it seems like a good solution for those with real products. The installation and config were easy, and the support response was fast, but the problem for us is that the categories where you want to promote do not include "Education".

Avani C

I just started with this app. It was very easy to do. I think it is great. Will see what happens next. Thanks for the app!!

Puppi Co

App installation and setup was simple and easy to understand. Now we'll see if this really does drive traffic to my Shopify store for free as promised!

Hookedonbundles Virgin Hair

The app is so easy to setup and the products I displayed on my website support the overall theme of my Health & Beauty Business.

Ashen Black

I downloaded the app and it is pretty easy to use. I have used other apps similar and I like this one the most as it also gives you more control over the products and sites that you will display and work with

Elleforelle

Hoping for greatness
Just installed and thinking it's a great idea. We'll wait and see. Thanks

Whats Your Shine

Looks like it might be a good app. I’ll get back to you.

Hypepercents

dropshipping is dead waste of money