FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

Mava Merchants

I gave it 4 stars so far because it was really easy to setup and use. I will change this to 5 stars after I use it a bit more to see what kind of traffic it generates.

Nano Gravity Com

je commence avec je vous reviendrai ensuite bye

Morningcompass Designs

The app gave simple instructions to follow and was easy to set up. I look forward to seeing how much traffic it will generate for my business.

Theupgrader Com

So far so good with these guys, hopefully can generate enough impressions with these guys!

Zenphorium

I don't see any worthwhile reviews...no one actually says if the app works or not - Ive just installed which was very easy and will see what happens. Will come back with some info when it happens

Good luck to everyone starting out!!

Chikyhouse Store

Nice idea for getting more trafic fro free

Smashmarketing

Great App. Easy to install. Gets more exposure of your store among other Shopify stores. I used the paid option once and really saw great traffic to my store. I recommend this app especially to new store owners.

Smash Marketing

Tiddziz

seems to work quite well and very easy to install. So far I recommend this app

Bargain Deals 4 All

Just downloaded it and no issues so far. It looks like a helpful tool.

Healing Hearts Thru Art Nonprofit

I can only give four stars because the app seems very good, but I have only started using it, so I am basing my review on my limited knowledge of it, but my experience so far has been very good -- ease of use, etc. I am hoping for a good two-way relationship with other sellers, one that we can all benefit from -- and I'm hoping this app can help deliver it. In theory, it seems like a very good share platform, and the ease of use has been very good -- if you don't have a lot of time to spend developing ads, networking, etc. this app allows you to upload your handpicked (or all) inventory to be shared with other sellers in the network. I'm very excited to try Sixads!