Sixads ‑ Paid Advertising

Sixads ‑ Paid Advertising

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads plus Video Ad Generator

Healing Hearts Thru Art Nonprofit

I can only give four stars because the app seems very good, but I have only started using it, so I am basing my review on my limited knowledge of it, but my experience so far has been very good -- ease of use, etc. I am hoping for a good two-way relationship with other sellers, one that we can all benefit from -- and I'm hoping this app can help deliver it. In theory, it seems like a very good share platform, and the ease of use has been very good -- if you don't have a lot of time to spend developing ads, networking, etc. this app allows you to upload your handpicked (or all) inventory to be shared with other sellers in the network. I'm very excited to try Sixads!

Le Buisson Ardent

une application géniale et importante pour débutant averti.
merci sixads

Espressowatchcompany

So far so good... Interface is easy. Have not received significant traffic yet, but trying to tweak things still.

Soul Seattle

5 star app besides the fact they really drive you to review them on the Shopify store

Keep Meditating

I just installed the app and it was quite easy to setup. I'll up this to a 5 star review if this actually drives sales to my shop :). I'll leave an updated review if such amazing things happen!

Alphadigo

LIKE IT SUPPER APP AND I LIKE THJE STOR ITS really good and fun there is a great selection of products to choose from

Every Summer Essential

great app. The ads are not to clustered and are displayed neatly, not ruining the aesthetic of the website. take a look at ->

Your Ego Goods

Hope it's Great. We will see how good it is.

Onlypup

The set up was easy, and hopefully, this will lead to more sales.

Gifts To Gadgets

Great idea to move and share traffic