Sixads ‑ Paid Advertising

Sixads ‑ Paid Advertising

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads plus Video Ad Generator

Pinnacle Welding Online

Terrible App, the interface is pathetic. It only imports a small portion of your products. And I was unable to edit any ads. I also noticed that after unistalling it does not remove the charge from your billing, Shopify needs to correct this asap...

April 19, 2021

Hey!

My apologies for not meeting your needs. Indeed we had some issues this weekend, but they are now fixed. As a saying goes "It's only those who do nothing that make no mistakes".
We'd be happy to have you back. Otherwise, my sincere apologies once again. I also got back to you with private message with more details.

Best Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and founder at sixads

Vell Brush

Waste of money. The app requires payment for settings that are free on Facebook, Google and Instagram. There is no benefit to this application. It is not worth buying any package.

Napoleon Francosko

It did nothing at all. Just kept saying waiting for google ads to approve by tomorrow and its been 2 weeks so I uninstalled a waste of my time, I have same issue. Fix it or refund it

Tinashe chidyausiku

It did nothing at all. Just kept saying waiting for google ads to approve by tomorrow and its been 2 weeks so i unistalled a waste of my time

April 7, 2021

Hey!

My apologies for not meeting your needs. Sometimes we do not receive a response back from google for a very long time, which most probably was the case here.
We will quickly investigate the case here and get back to you personally.

Apologies once again.

Regards,
CEO and Founder at Sixads

Askar's Shop

So bad I don't recommend at all Trust me I've wasted a lot of money on I hope shopify remove it immediately. I hope shopify remove it immediately

Blockchain SA de CV

No es gratis, tiene precios muy altos ..............................................................

nudotrend

niceasdasdasdasdasdasdsadsaldksañfkñdskjflñfdslkfjdslñkfjdslñkfjñliewuropñijelkgjodifjhgoñirejtgoñifhedogñijeroi

Classic Canvas

I just wasted my money on this app!!! never use it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 30, 2021

Hey!
Sorry to have let you dow. At the same time, I would appreciate if you could share what exactly went wrong so we could immediately fix it.

Regards,
CEO and Founder at sixads

The Ordinary Ticker

Pretty easy and simple setup... It’s perfect. User friendly and easy to navigate through the Menu’s.

Victoria Care For Stroke

i have just downloaded this app it was so easy to setup, i am using the free version to test it out for now. the analytical dashboard looks really great