FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores, Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads

Verve Hand-Made

Do not install this app. I tried to contact them through chat and all I got was we will be back later today or sometimes tomorrow. I uninstalled the app and they got back to me saying they never got any other message. Now, they are still charging me for the app.

October 21, 2019

Sorry to hear that!
However, please be assured no app on Shopify may charge you after it is uninstalled. That is technically impossible. Shopify takes care of it.
Charges, however, come together with your Shopify bill, therefore they may seem as if the app is charging you after uninstalled it, but that is something you bought previously.

cybershophq

Unistalled after I paid them to run Facebook ads ad had a paid plan, I had 4 people on my site in 24 hours and those came from google search. No way to see if they are really running ads for you or not.

September 23, 2019

Hey!

You have received almost 200 clicks on your FB ads. Just sent you a private message. Let's sort this misunderstanding quickly ;)

Romas

flant

I used the free trial charged me for something I didn’t do this isn’t acceptable would not recommend at all

September 18, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down. I can understand your frustration. Even though we never had free trials: our service is either free or paid from day one, we would be more than happy to sort things out here as I have indicated in the personal message to you.

sossybod

This app did not drive any traffic to my site. I used the same photo I use in other ads that do drive traffic to my site. Uninstalling now.

Theanine's

i uninstall this app but they are trying to charge me for it and i don haven it and can lose my store cos of it i want the charge removed asap. i am new and i dont have the funds for this app that i DONT have, going to seek legal advice and sue you.

MagicsDecor

Do not believe this deception. I bought for$ 15 effect no. Do not believe this deception. I bought for$ 15 effect no. Don't be fooled by this deception.

Let's Celebrate Boutique

I used this app for almost a month and it does't bring traffic to your store. You might have impressions but that doesn't mean that your listings will get clicked. Your "Ad partners" don't match your niche and Sixads will display items like tires, incense, and watches etc even if you try to filter them out. This app does not fulfill my expectations at all.

August 20, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down. However, I believe there is a way to fix our technical glitches and deliver you traffic as promised ;)
I reached out to you directly and look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Best Regards,

Keka's Way New York

DO NOT GET IT. THIS IS A SCAM! I PAID $60 FOR THE WHOLE YEAR PLAN AND GOT NO TRAFFIC FROM IT AT ALL! I CONTACTED CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH NO HELP. I'VE TRIED OTHER FREE APPS THAT WORKED WAY BETTER BUT THIS ONE HAD SO MANY REVIEWS AND I THOUGHT IT REALLY WORKED! IT DOES NOT WORK.

August 15, 2019

Hey!

Did you check the stats in our app's dashboard? You are actually getting traffic. Moreover, our support team has answered your questions and made some suggestions on how to improve your numbers even more.
In case any additional help is needed - do not hesitate to contact me directly.

romas@sixads.net

The Humble Wear

fake app based on the raport`s from app i have 9 click`s since almost a month
and i payd also 1 month sub 24$
based on the shopify raport i have 0 visitator from the app !
I`ts means this app is showing me fake raports/numbers

August 14, 2019

Hey!

UPDATE: as I wrote you personally you actually received those clicks.

Sorry to hear we've let you down. However, nothing is fake here. Let me investigate it asap and I will get back to you.

CEO and Founder

MechanoControl Electronics Technology Co.

I used this app but not performing well, many stores jumped into my home page but my statistics shows no change in traffic to my store. I thing this is trick from this company sixads to put free ads to your store. stop immediately to use it.

July 27, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down.
The tricks are simple here: your ads are displayed as much as you display others. That is how this ad exchange works. And if you wish not to display partner ads in your store you are welcome to try our paid option.

Let me know if there is anythig we can help you.