FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other stores and super targeted Facebook ads

Glitzy's Gab

It's easy to use, the ease of making a campaign is what I like most about the app. Keep up the good work

Lealpaw.com

UPDATE: I was contacted by Romas. He was able to look into my history and explained me how the payment works. He offered ways to offer me a refunds which was nice. If you ever find a problem with payments, please contact them and dont wait until being charged like I did since they have no total control over shopify payments. Good Customer service is what makes a company raise and be successful, and sixads is doing it right.

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS APP. READ THE ENTIRE REVIEW.

A month ago I found this app. I though It was a nice idea: you show ads from others stores and other stores show your products.

When I installed, I decided to go for the paid service. However when I was playing with the app I noticed they do not offer a subscription cancellation. If you wish to do so, you must contact them, and some times you have to wait hours for an answer.

I requested a cancellation, and I did not want to be charged those 30$ since I would not be using the service. Here is the conversation:

After that, I noticed they did not cancel the upcoming bill, so I contacted them again:

They said It was impossible to charge me after I installed the app.

Yesterday I woke up and I checked my bank account. I was charged.

Now I am here waiting for an answer. I have been waiting for more than 1h and no one is available.

Be aware of these kind of practices. Probably if they see my review, they will say I am sorry and try to make it right. However these people are not as friendly as you may think. Good luck!

B26 Custom Leather Goods

don't know how good it is yet as only just downloaded!...............................................

Cerridwen Co.

The app is really easy to use and set up clearly. I wasn’t confused at any time. I hope it brings traffic to my website.

Mainsupplystore

Just started and just want to wait and see how it goes. The installation went great and there were no problems.

shopinjunkies

It is just beginning, let me use it for some time than i will tell you my review, Hope for the good results, But it is easy to use and user friendly app.

YounGsexY

I am just starting to use it. seems easy enough to navigate so far. I only need to run one product ad campaign. however it would be nice if it would offer video ads.

PetNiche

I JUST STARTED USING IT WILL SEND A BETTER REVIEW SOME OTHER TIME .THANK YOU.HOPE TO ENGOY THE APP IT

Absurd Drunken Horsey

easy and informative, great app to drive traffic to your store and get sales. fully recommend to anyone starting out

Radiant Boss

I love how simple and easy Sixads app is. It gives you the option to set up ads manually or they do it for you, saving you me.