Sixads ‑ Paid Advertising

Sixads ‑ Paid Advertising

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads

Minibrigade

I used sixads to get more traffic to our beautiful products it’s easy to set up its free and its versatile.
wishing lots of traffic this way !

HenJa Hair

Easy setup. Curious to see if it actually works for me. It lets you select the type of ads you would like shown on your page which is nice.

Playno-games

Excellent Application I really appreciate the user friendly interface extensive details and information gathering process.

Deecee International Limited

Best Ad Traffic app ever! so easy to use and best of all it's free!!! give you step by step direction and no complicated words

SAZ Enterprise

I used this app to help me with ads campaign on my newly established shop. Fast & easy setup, you can get it done in less than 5 minutes, user friendly and on point. Hope to get positive results soon.

oak&pearlclothingco

I added this app without the ads about a week ago. I'm not sure if I can see a lot of boost or not, but time will tell. Easy to set up though.

FourStar Sales

This is an amazing app. It helped me grow my website and it also helps me reach many customers. I do recommend this app to anyone that is interested.

lomarlo.com

Very kind and helpful people ,I love this app, I get 30% extra traffic ,Premium plan works ,wow its gr8 :) Thank you sixads

Flamingeros

Really easy to use, since the beginning they take you step by step. I could say is really friendly. I hope it works!

Dmochileo

Demonento fácil instalación ahora a esperar haber si funciona todavia no ha empezado asi que no lo que pasara gracias