FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores, Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads

Neko Paw

Very straight forward application seamless integration to drive traffic to my store. great application

TechDirectPlug.com

I saw this add on Facebook and I download it I was able to get a sale after I downloaded this yesterday. It is high risk for fraud but, Hey it’s a sale I guess.

Ivory's Luxury Watches

I don't have any results yet but it's a good app. There are good predictions of traffic to your store, also.

RIXOLA

youtube platform and social media and Shopify social page. it's a fantastic platform. helped me grow

Settlement 84

Already generating a lot of views! The price plans are fair making this platform one of the more affordable ones.

2.0 SHOP

I just started so I can't really give a proper feedback. All I can say is that it's very exciting and the online help is just awesome. Wait and see ...

JNU-Corporations

my first experience really happy for this

Female Care

so far so good I'm using the app to grow my shopify store and the set up is seamless cant say a bad thing about it so far.

GrocaNet

To be honest the app is totally trash! Make your store look cheap with a lot of ads displaying and there is no that much traffic coming. maybe 1-2 viewing in a day. don't waste your time, find a better solution

Lulu Lala Baby Store

Amazing has great free options, but the paid plans are so affordable. highly recommend. I love this app and the support they give me.