FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

Ion Water Technology

Great consent. Looking forward to seeing results. Early days as iv just signed up but can definitely see potential. Just started so looking to find out more

Zevics

I Used This App, It is really Works . anyone can use this app ,it will help him lots . so trying this app it is assume.

SANAIAH.COM

I installed the app and it did just about everything for me. Pretty easy to get set up. It gives options and paid or free which was good. Also gave options on what ads to have in my store. Another good point. Now let’s see how the traffic goes and I will write another review.

Teefamm Fashion

I use this app to help make sale, this my 1st time of using the app. we see how it goes will follow

Tails and Toes

I have used this ad to get more traffic hopefully this will convert into sales and from there i will then add more campaigns

Sunset-Crimson

seems very legit able, hopefully will be able to make sales now,has been extremely hard up until now

NATASHAHS

very easy installation. excellent. im new to this app but im sure the way this installed will definitely boost traffic at my store

TalkingBody

I used the app to help me get traffic since i am new to shopify. I hope it works. The idea is superp and it was easy to setup the app

Glitzy's Gab

It's easy to use, the ease of making a campaign is what I like most about the app. Keep up the good work

Lealpaw.com

UPDATE: I was contacted by Romas. He was able to look into my history and explained me how the payment works. He offered ways to offer me a refunds which was nice. If you ever find a problem with payments, please contact them and dont wait until being charged like I did since they have no total control over shopify payments. Good Customer service is what makes a company raise and be successful, and sixads is doing it right.

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS APP. READ THE ENTIRE REVIEW.

A month ago I found this app. I though It was a nice idea: you show ads from others stores and other stores show your products.

When I installed, I decided to go for the paid service. However when I was playing with the app I noticed they do not offer a subscription cancellation. If you wish to do so, you must contact them, and some times you have to wait hours for an answer.

I requested a cancellation, and I did not want to be charged those 30$ since I would not be using the service. Here is the conversation:

After that, I noticed they did not cancel the upcoming bill, so I contacted them again:

They said It was impossible to charge me after I installed the app.

Yesterday I woke up and I checked my bank account. I was charged.

Now I am here waiting for an answer. I have been waiting for more than 1h and no one is available.

Be aware of these kind of practices. Probably if they see my review, they will say I am sorry and try to make it right. However these people are not as friendly as you may think. Good luck!