FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster & FREE ads

Knick a Knack

Relaxing Home Styles

I use this app to help with my marketing ads. I even use it to run my Google ads! There has been a couple issues along the way, but the staff are so friendly and helpful. They fixed my issues right away!! Best customer service!! I highly recommend!! Thank you for all the wonderful help!!

Microbeautystore

its nice i guess, it was easy to install and configure , but i have find more interest in these sponsored products i think haha

SBMARDAN

I use my app to help my store bring more customers to help my store j m selling a very famous product best quality

ARDA05

very easy to use.. i was very impressed.. i strongly recommend this application specialty for beginners

shopBCM

i really like it so far, it is a big help with ads, ive had some impressions & a click in short time

Perfectly Glossed Cosmetics

best app i have came across for my business , the set up was very easy the appnis just all around a good to have when your starting a business

The Magic Menstrual Machine

I am trying it out right now. Great interface so far. Been easy to work with!! The partner traffic so far seems great.

Nurse Essentials Shop

I USED THIS ADD FOR ONE DAY AND BECAUSE I WAS USING ANOTHER APP FOR TRAFFIC AND I GOT 2K IMPRESSION IT CHARGED ME FOR 9.99 WHAT A SCAM MAN DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP

July 28, 2020

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down.
I have just analysed your case and it seems that you have made a purchase of 2000 impressions for $9.99 on 9th of July. The purchase made by you using Shopify Payment Gateway. There is nothing scamy about it ;)
Perhaps you were suprised to see the charge almost after one month after you made it but again that is a feature, not a bug - our charges reflect on your Shopify bill - that is how Shopify Payments work.
In any case we'd be more than happy to help you assist you further.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and founder at sixads

Innovactic

I started using sixads yesterday. Already I have got clicks and bringing traffic to my website, I am hoping soon it will bring sales soon to my new store.