FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

B26 Custom Leather Goods

don't know how good it is yet as only just downloaded!...............................................

Cerridwen Co.

The app is really easy to use and set up clearly. I wasn’t confused at any time. I hope it brings traffic to my website.

Mainsupplystore

Just started and just want to wait and see how it goes. The installation went great and there were no problems.

shopinjunkies

It is just beginning, let me use it for some time than i will tell you my review, Hope for the good results, But it is easy to use and user friendly app.

YounGsexY

I am just starting to use it. seems easy enough to navigate so far. I only need to run one product ad campaign. however it would be nice if it would offer video ads.

PetNiche

I JUST STARTED USING IT WILL SEND A BETTER REVIEW SOME OTHER TIME .THANK YOU.HOPE TO ENGOY THE APP IT

Absurd Drunken Horsey

easy and informative, great app to drive traffic to your store and get sales. fully recommend to anyone starting out

Radiant Boss

I love how simple and easy Sixads app is. It gives you the option to set up ads manually or they do it for you, saving you me.

genius-pro

Very Nice easy step wow easy installation full help....................................................

BadBoneGlam Cosmetics

This is a great app for free traffic and promotion. I really enjoy using it after recently starting my business.