FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other stores and super targeted Facebook ads

The Elephant Corterie

Easy to set up. Just wanted to see what kind of magick the App may bring. Will leave another review in a few days.

Ram Athletics

It was my
first time using this. the process was smooth. I will give another review when I receive traffic.

Neshaí Fashion & More

Easy set up and fast to install. Waiting to see how much traffic it actually generates to compare it

Midwest Taste

I used this app to help bring customers to my website. I really like how easy it was to set up. It was very quick

Visionary Geeks

I am yet to experience the fruits of this app.. but it was very easy to set up. It had many categories which was helpful.

elleandhers

Let see if it works just added today
With a free plan and later might change for a pay plan.
Hope it works.

Valhalla Home Decor

So far so good using this app to drive traffic to my store i love how convenient it is...sales are boosting and store is booming i definitely recommend this app.

ShadesforChange

I used this app to provide free traffic to my site so far so good!! Will let you know how it is progressing over time. No complaints just yet 5 stars on ease of setup.

Today's Stylz

I am looking for this app to help me get customers. I really do not have a review due to this being my first time using the app and I just installed it

Be Different

Easy to install,after few days using it got clicks on my store.Still waiting to see haw will works . Use my code 72nk00 and get a FREE impression boost up to $10. Redeem it at https://sixads.net/refer/?code=72nk00