FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from partner stores. Run Ads. Get traffic. Boost sales

desireio

free trafic he lets seee hope this is not a click bat app or whatever yo but it works cool and it helps others with ads yo

Coast and Cider

Waiting and seeing, yet to see any results, easy to set up, easy to pick products, analysis page available

ShapingUp

Easy to use, and get set up as a new business. So, so far I have had no trouble. I have yet to see whether there is a pay off. Fingers crossed, this feeds traffic to my store

Queen Matters

I used this app to help me promote my store brand and products. It is a very useful app. Would like to see where my adds go to next. But overall good feature.

Just Best Deal

Very good app helped me alot,I would like to recommend others too ,Its very nice for getting the free traffic.
I would like to recommend Sixads to have a little more defined targetting.
Thank you.

Deals On Backpacks

Very easy to set up. I just had to add a few of my products and then select the right category and sub-category. That was it. Giving the app 4 stars for ease of use. If the traffic comes from this tool, I'll come back and upgrade to 5 stars.

House of Wigs SGM

I am trying this APP to help grow my business , importing products and set up was easy.

Gladys
SGM HAIR

Mohawk Africa

I look really forward to see if this app will grow my business's. I will definitely install it on all my platforms.

ZEATHAI SHOPPING

I have just started to use this app and if it does what it says it does I will be very happy with using it but time will tell thanks.

Besoinprimaire

Application very easy to install and use by cons I put it for 3 months now and I do not think it brings traffic to my shop or it is irrelevant.
Besoin Primaire