FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other stores and super targeted Facebook ads

BELLA DONNA

I use this app because I don't have any sale experience. I want to grow my business and show the right campaigns and tools to attract costumers. I like the advice they give me and updates on my costumers.

The Vault

This is my favourite traffic app, as I am a beginner in sales and the UI is so easy to understand. I can clearly see my data, as a whole and for each ad individually, and see what works and what doesn't. I believe the pricing plans are reasonable. The only let down is the subscription services, and by that I mean a lack of settings/options/adjustments within the app. For example, to cancel your subscription, you must email them. I would also like the option to set my own cap on monthly charges. Other than that, 100% perfect!

Fashion3K

Sixads really helps in building cross traffic from partner store. It's a win win situation for all who partake in online sales. Kudo's to Sixads.

Fitness & Physique

I got this based on the reviews. so im hoping all goes well and i make more sales. the other reviews seemed well which is how i determined my rating so soon.

feuzal global wholesale

great store for growing your business yoou should all try this amazing this for helping you ads and they will do anything to help you. it a great ads nice

HIVERSHOP

tres bonne apli pour instant tres genial elle pratique pour tous les debutant qui commence dans le dropshipping

Hyper420

I'm using this app to help me get traffic to my website. So far I like it's integration into my store and adding products to be advertised is fairly easy. I wish it were easier to find the category as some products may not fall into a single one easily. Otherwise pretty good all around.

Handbag HQ

Very easy to set up. Like the idea behind it. It should work. Will post again when I see some results.

Top Workouts OMG

I like this app and use it to get more clicks on my products, works well love it. Get this app i'm giving it 4 stars.

Shop D Soxy

I don't know if this App works or not. I just signed up. It was pretty simple and easy to work with. So far no complaints.