Facebook, Google Channel+Feeds

Facebook, Google Channel+Feeds

by sixads

Instagram, Google, Facebook Reach & Retargeting, Shopping ads.

Four Legs Friends

I asked for support and I didn't get it. I asked for it a few days ago and nobody answer. I don,t have any info

elvo cosmetic's

best app its free of cost for begineesrs great app nyc app loving app its easy to use. best for new people

Gumaaz

J'utilise cette application maintenant pour m'aider à faire une campagne pour vendre mes produires. J'aimerais vraiment savoir comment ca marche vraiment et ce serait bien si ca faisait mieux pour mon shop. Je voir cette application est genial.

Zillion Sports & Nutrition

I used to help add i really like this twisting app its incredible result mostly new x is y new creation

The Case Cabin - Premium Accessories

five star. i am new user on this app but this app win my heart. very easy to use also very effective app

December 18, 2020

Hey!

Thanks a lot for your kind words!
Hope all will work fine for you. Happy using!
In case you would need any help - ping our amazing support team that'll be happy to help you out.

CEO and Founder @ sixads

Abood_Design

I used this app to help me to bring more traffic to my online store. It's very useful and helpful and they have a free ads. I enjoyed using this app a lot.

Cloudkart

I am using this app. Its very good for generating of traffic. Sixads really effective way to promote my products.

RoboCleanerPro

An application that must not be used
..............................................................................

December 12, 2020

Hi!

Apologies for not meeting your needs. However, you have been using our app for only a few minutes, thus I would be very grateful if you could tell me what actually went wrong that it forced you to leave us a 1-star review?

CEO and Founder

Corsettery Authentic Corsets USA

Horrible horrible! I installed this "free app" and didn't like to use it. And uninstalled the same day. Today was charged $95 (!) for this "Free Traffic and Ads by sixads (Uninstalled)"
I strongly recommend you even not to install this. Just a scam.

December 7, 2020

Hi!

We are sincerely sorry to not meeting your needs. As per charge as most of Shopify apps we rely on Shopify charging you on our behalf and that is how it works: regardless if you used the app for a day or a month all the subscription charges you made come with the next Shopify bill.
However, we completely understand the situation and would be happy to refund you. Yet as you have uninstalled the app - the only way to do it is to ping Shopify's support - we will approve the refund for sure.

Have a good day!
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and founder at sixads

fultshirtofy

it was easy to use I enjoy everything about it I will be happy to recommended to family and friends, thanks