FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

Spandex Spandex

This is the perfect app to help you get your store out there and get more visitors to your website.

waymagaz

If u want to make your online shop more famous than use this free trafik app for your online shop, thnaks guys

The Ruffled Feather

The ad setup wasa simple process...I just set-up my account so I'll update my review after I see results.

iDuvApparel

I used this app to help grow my traffic to my website and they've done an excellent job!!! They Also offer Free Traffic & Ads!!!

denzidandy

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Vmino

Love the idea of free traffic. They offer paid plans which isn’t half to bad for the price. Yearly and monthly plans.

November 1, 2019

Hey!

Thanks! Enjoy using our app!

CEO and Founder at sixads

OMA LUXURY

Thank You for helping me and others to grow their business and get more traffic to our website and stores

Thanks for review!
All the best in your business!

Ping us on our in-app chat in case any support would be needed!

BeYoutiful Creations Hair Studios

Just now using app don’t really know how I feel about it hopefully I get to know what it does and hopefully it’s a great app

Hello!

Thanks for review! I'm sure we will deliver real value to your business. And in case you would need any help - don't hesitate to reach out to our helpful support team.

Dog Paws Online

I have just installed this app so it's a "wait and see" at the moment. But it was an easy install, category and product selection is very easy, as is setting up FB ads with this app.

Hi!

Thanks for kind words. Simplicity is exactly what we are striving for!

In case you would have any questions - contact our helpful support team.

CEO and Founder at sixads

Creator's Journal

Cool service! Nice UI and really easy setup, The wizard can be configured in a few minutes and you can view all of your data quickly

October 30, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for kind words! That's exactly what we are aiming for: making advertising easy.
All the best with your business! Ping our great support in case anything is needed!
Enjoy the traffic!