Facebook, Google Channel+Feeds

Facebook, Google Channel+Feeds

by sixads

Instagram, Google, Facebook Reach & Retargeting, Shopping ads.

TAYTOYS

Worst customer support ever, they emailed me with an offer of 45% off on all plans so I added this app to my store but the discount was not applied, I emailed them asking for the discount and they answered me that discount only applies to yearly plans (nothing was mentioned in their email about yearly plans). I tried creating 2 campaigns using the app but without any results so don't expect a lot from this app you can create campaigns yourself better than what they provide.

August 23, 2021

Hello!

My sincere apologies for underdelivering on our promise. We work hard to meet the needs of every client yet sometimes in rare occasions things don't work in a way they should.

DailyAdventures

Hello, I was looking forward on using this app, as it promised easy to use interface. However I'm not able to log in and the customer service isn't responding on my issue since 5 days. If you (Stuff) read your reviews more often, then please reply to me with a solution. I already paid for the service but can't use it. Thank you (will change rating once I can use the app)

thestylestores.in

Please Don't make fool people. I think these people are a cheater I have to subscribe his plan 34.99$ these are tag-powerful video ads campaign but after subscribing no options show video ads.

July 30, 2021

Hello!

First of all my apologies for not meeting your needs. Yet it seems we have some misunderstanding here ;) Our business is about helping out merchants like you, not cheating. Video ad generator is a new feature at sixads and it is free (at least for now) it is not necessary for you to subscribe to our paid plans to try it out.

Hope this helps and we'll quickly resolve this issue.

HannaClothingStore

until i no what happen i will rate you one i don,t want bullshit a lot off companies like you give out bullshit if i add this app how much do i need to spend to get return 10 to 25 sale a day to make money reply back to brylon33'gmail.com one company said i neef to spend $1600

TudoVibes

que absurdo, me cobraram 179.88$ dolares, que absurdo. fiz o cancelamento, nao usei o aplicativo, desinstalei e gostaria de saber a maneira na qual eu consigo meu reembolso.
muito obrigado.

June 14, 2021

Hey!
You were charged since you made a purchase. As in any retail store - you may ask for a refund in case you didn't use the service and it will always be issued ;)
Best Regards,

Aulelei Fashions

So I tried to cancel I don't want this app I only installed it to get more info since when I asked on the FB post I was told to install the app to get more info well now I see a reoccurring charge for next month even after I uninstalled it so I reinstalled to see if there was an option to cancel with in the app I didn't see one I tried to reach out to support an NOTHING Back I want this off my monthly Billing I DO NOT WANT THIS APP!!!!

KingsonsBackpacks

Very unprofessional. I signed up and deactivated the app/payments on the same day within 30 minutes and now see that I was charged today for the month plan. I want a refund immediately and taken off the billing list. Will update review rating once this has been done.

Kekeemporium

My ads are not published yet! Nobody has an answer as to why? How long does it take to review ads. Customer support is unable to resolve this issue!

GOGOAA

I have not started to use the deduction, please refund!!!! I have not started to use the deduction, please refund!!!! When can I get a refund?

May 31, 2021

Hi,
As we discussed in private message: in order to issue a refund we need you to reinstall the app at least temporarily. There are no technical means to refund when you have uninstalled us.

Car Wireless Mobile Phone Chargers

BEWARE! They will charge you money even if you unsubscribed.
I have cancelled and uninstalled this app straight away, but still has been charged $29.99 USD. VERY BAD PRACTICE !!! Vendor is asking me to remove a feedback in order to get my money back! Sorry, but the whole point of feedback system is to warn people about problems they might face. And I find it ridiculous asking me to remove my feedback, as it's there for a reason! I'm NOT going to remove my feedback! MORE THAN A MONTH ALREADY AND STILL CAN'T GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THIS COMPANY - STAY AWAY FROM THEM !!! UPDATE: It's 07/06/2021 and I still haven't received my refund yet, DON'T TRUST THIS COMPANY !!!

May 22, 2021

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down. However, please note that charges are always coming together with your Shopify bill, therefore you were charged for a purchase that you made prior to uninstalling the app. This is how Shopify's payment gateway works.

I have reached out to you personally with more details ;)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11