FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from partner stores. Run Ads. Get traffic. Boost sales

sossybod

This app did not drive any traffic to my site. I used the same photo I use in other ads that do drive traffic to my site. Uninstalling now.

Theanine's

i uninstall this app but they are trying to charge me for it and i don haven it and can lose my store cos of it i want the charge removed asap. i am new and i dont have the funds for this app that i DONT have, going to seek legal advice and sue you.

MagicsDecor

Do not believe this deception. I bought for$ 15 effect no. Do not believe this deception. I bought for$ 15 effect no. Don't be fooled by this deception.

Let's Celebrate Boutique

I used this app for almost a month and it does't bring traffic to your store. You might have impressions but that doesn't mean that your listings will get clicked. Your "Ad partners" don't match your niche and Sixads will display items like tires, incense, and watches etc even if you try to filter them out. This app does not fulfill my expectations at all.

August 20, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down. However, I believe there is a way to fix our technical glitches and deliver you traffic as promised ;)
I reached out to you directly and look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Best Regards,

Keka's Way New York

DO NOT GET IT. THIS IS A SCAM! I PAID $60 FOR THE WHOLE YEAR PLAN AND GOT NO TRAFFIC FROM IT AT ALL! I CONTACTED CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH NO HELP. I'VE TRIED OTHER FREE APPS THAT WORKED WAY BETTER BUT THIS ONE HAD SO MANY REVIEWS AND I THOUGHT IT REALLY WORKED! IT DOES NOT WORK.

August 15, 2019

Hey!

Did you check the stats in our app's dashboard? You are actually getting traffic. Moreover, our support team has answered your questions and made some suggestions on how to improve your numbers even more.
In case any additional help is needed - do not hesitate to contact me directly.

romas@sixads.net

The Humble Wear

fake app based on the raport`s from app i have 9 click`s since almost a month
and i payd also 1 month sub 24$
based on the shopify raport i have 0 visitator from the app !
I`ts means this app is showing me fake raports/numbers

August 14, 2019

Hey!

UPDATE: as I wrote you personally you actually received those clicks.

Sorry to hear we've let you down. However, nothing is fake here. Let me investigate it asap and I will get back to you.

CEO and Founder

MechanoControl Electronics Technology Co.

I used this app but not performing well, many stores jumped into my home page but my statistics shows no change in traffic to my store. I thing this is trick from this company sixads to put free ads to your store. stop immediately to use it.

July 27, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down.
The tricks are simple here: your ads are displayed as much as you display others. That is how this ad exchange works. And if you wish not to display partner ads in your store you are welcome to try our paid option.

Let me know if there is anythig we can help you.

Fengari

I used this app on the highest tier for a month and got no where near the amount of advertised impressions. When I emailed them to get more information they indicated that they are planning an aggressive expansion. It sounds like they don't have the means to deliver the number of impressions they are promising.

This might be a good app if you are using the free version since it relies heavily on the free community, but there is very little control on where the ads get placed on your website so it might not be asthetically pleasing. Avoid the paid version, you won't get what's advertised.

mggoodies

No. sales. no. higher. rating. I came here for sales. This app is much more useless than I thought. The reason why this app has a 4.8 rating is probably because of ratings that are fake.

July 14, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down!

And even though we try hard - not every store gets sales from our network unfortunately :( Moreover, you sell life improvement courses - not physical products and so far we are not very good at anything else but physical goods.

Ratings, however, are not fake - you are the proof for that ;) Shopify is very serious about that and faking reviews would mean immediate take down of the app from the app store.

Have a great day!

Romas | CEO @ sixads

Popikcats

I'll try using this app and see if it helps me for somehow. And if it will then i'll choose a plan..

June 26, 2019

Thanks for your review Popicats. We've reached out to you yesterday to find out what happened since you rated us with 1 star. We'd be more than happy to address the issue and solve your problem.

Best,