FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook & Google Ads

Posh Kartara Beauty

I had really high hopes for this app because of all the good reviews. However, I have not had an ncrease of visitors to my site since installing this app. I even paid $19.99 for a plan, and still, no results. My click rate number has been the same for the last 2 days, making me wonder if my products are even being advertised at all, and if they are, to who. Very disappointing. More than likely will uninstall and find another app.

November 14, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for letting us know. I will get back to you via email in a few minutes!

CEO at sixads

DXFforCNC.com

Very useless, the monthly subscription with $19 ended and i didnt get my full boosted impressions.. only 2830 out of 5000...only 28 clicks per month...

October 25, 2019

Hey!

You are right - we were slower to deliver than we should had been. My sincere appologies for that. However the CTR was way better than average on google display network or quite often even on facebook.
In any case we apologize for underdelivering and I will make sure we will refund you asap!

Adley's Beauty Products

Horrible ..i deleted the app after a few hours of not liking it.and was still charged 19.99 and no contact from support after multiple emails..do not recommend!!!!!!!

Verve Hand-Made

Do not install this app. I tried to contact them through chat and all I got was we will be back later today or sometimes tomorrow. I uninstalled the app and they got back to me saying they never got any other message. Now, they are still charging me for the app.

October 21, 2019

Sorry to hear that!
However, please be assured no app on Shopify may charge you after it is uninstalled. That is technically impossible. Shopify takes care of it.
Charges, however, come together with your Shopify bill, therefore they may seem as if the app is charging you after uninstalled it, but that is something you bought previously.

cybershophq

Unistalled after I paid them to run Facebook ads ad had a paid plan, I had 4 people on my site in 24 hours and those came from google search. No way to see if they are really running ads for you or not.

September 23, 2019

Hey!

You have received almost 200 clicks on your FB ads. Just sent you a private message. Let's sort this misunderstanding quickly ;)

Romas

flant

I used the free trial charged me for something I didn’t do this isn’t acceptable would not recommend at all

September 18, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down. I can understand your frustration. Even though we never had free trials: our service is either free or paid from day one, we would be more than happy to sort things out here as I have indicated in the personal message to you.

sossybod

This app did not drive any traffic to my site. I used the same photo I use in other ads that do drive traffic to my site. Uninstalling now.

Theanine's

i uninstall this app but they are trying to charge me for it and i don haven it and can lose my store cos of it i want the charge removed asap. i am new and i dont have the funds for this app that i DONT have, going to seek legal advice and sue you.

MagicsDecor

Do not believe this deception. I bought for$ 15 effect no. Do not believe this deception. I bought for$ 15 effect no. Don't be fooled by this deception.

Let's Celebrate Boutique

I used this app for almost a month and it does't bring traffic to your store. You might have impressions but that doesn't mean that your listings will get clicked. Your "Ad partners" don't match your niche and Sixads will display items like tires, incense, and watches etc even if you try to filter them out. This app does not fulfill my expectations at all.

August 20, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down. However, I believe there is a way to fix our technical glitches and deliver you traffic as promised ;)
I reached out to you directly and look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Best Regards,