Facebook, Instagram,Google ads

Facebook, Instagram,Google ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster

On Tha Grind Clothing LLC

HOW DO YOU CANCEL THIS? HOW DO YOU REMOVE YOUR CARD FROM BEING CHARGED I NO LONGER WANT THIS. THIS APP IS TRASH

May 8, 2021

Hello!

Thanks for your feedback. However, please note you have been refunded already a week ago and we have never ever asked any of the merchants to provide us your credit card details. We use Shopify Payment Gateway to collect charges for our services.

CEO and founder at sixads

Hem & Hide Co.

I am currently (& have been for a few days) trying to get a refund. As I was looking through this app and deciding if I even wanted it - I was charged a reoccuring $179 fee. Not only did I not even finish filling out information on the app, but I never put card information. I had no idea it would pull my card info straight from shopify. I have been in contact with Shopify & Sixads. I have an open ticket trying to get a refund with no success. The money has been taken out of my account. I had the app installed for a total of 15 mins. I am now paying for something I do not and will not use. I NEED MY REFUND!!

Pinnacle Welding Online

Terrible App, the interface is pathetic. It only imports a small portion of your products. And I was unable to edit any ads. I also noticed that after unistalling it does not remove the charge from your billing, Shopify needs to correct this asap...

April 19, 2021

Hey!

My apologies for not meeting your needs. Indeed we had some issues this weekend, but they are now fixed. As a saying goes "It's only those who do nothing that make no mistakes".
We'd be happy to have you back. Otherwise, my sincere apologies once again. I also got back to you with private message with more details.

Best Regards,
CEO and founder at sixads

Vell Brush

Waste of money. The app requires payment for settings that are free on Facebook, Google and Instagram. There is no benefit to this application. It is not worth buying any package.

Tinashe chidyausiku

It did nothing at all. Just kept saying waiting for google ads to approve by tomorrow and its been 2 weeks so i unistalled a waste of my time

April 7, 2021

Hey!

My apologies for not meeting your needs. Sometimes we do not receive a response back from google for a very long time, which most probably was the case here.
We will quickly investigate the case here and get back to you personally.

Apologies once again.

CEO and Founder at Sixads

Blockchain SA de CV

No es gratis, tiene precios muy altos ..............................................................

Classic Canvas

I just wasted my money on this app!!! never use it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 30, 2021

Hey!
Sorry to have let you dow. At the same time, I would appreciate if you could share what exactly went wrong so we could immediately fix it.

CEO and Founder at sixads

Arctic Heart

UPDATE: Now it`s confirmed, that this scam app messed my FB account. I can`t even delete it. AVOID AT ALL COSTS, this app may cause serious problems with FB. Got restricted by Facebook for no reason when I started using this app. Also, their ad said "free traffic" - no free traffic at all. It is sixads who needs to be restricted for false advertising and scaming their users.

February 14, 2021

Hey!

Sorry to hear that. Yet thousands of merchants use our app without getting blocked. Having said that, facebook is extremely strict on dropshippers these days. Thus you have to be extremely cautious about your ad content and store quality in general.
Since you haven't even try posting FB ads via our app there is no way even technically your fb acc could have been blocked because of our app.

As per our network it really depends how much you contribute to the network as it is an ad exchange. In your case contribution was just a few pageviews, hence no results.
Last but not least, as any other official Shopify app - sixads may be easily deleted by clicking delete button in your store's dashboard.

In any case wish you all the best!

AURO Collection

This APP is a scam it is not FREE! Deceiving marketing! I installed the APP and used it during the trial period and cancelled before the trial ended but i am still being charged $19.99 as a "PRO" subscription. Absolute JOKE!

January 18, 2021

Hey!

Sorry to have disappointed you. Yet the app is either free (ad exchange) or paid. We also never had free trials.

CEO and Founder at sixads

Shoppingnewtrends

Hey If i dont want your service so why dont you refund my amount on my card you refunded it as credits.
i want my refund on my card.
Worst App worst support