FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook & Google Ads

Eco, Love & Other Stuff

Just installed this app for my store which was pretty well explained and easy to do. Just wondering if there could have been a bit more information regarding the ads of the other stores such as: showing one image or multi view... what is the suggestion, what are the effects of either option on my store? Obviously we don’t want to lose potential customers by showing too many ads. I also noticed single view and multi view can be switched off, again... what are the effects that this might have on my own store, by not showing partner ads? I am looking for more than just impressions & would really like to see some visitors coming to my store. I feel like this app is a great addition for my store and will give it a few days to see if it will do the trick. Thank you for your help & assistance, it is extremely appreciated!

Minibrigade

I used sixads to get more traffic to our beautiful products it’s easy to set up its free and its versatile.
wishing lots of traffic this way !

HenJa Hair

Easy setup. Curious to see if it actually works for me. It lets you select the type of ads you would like shown on your page which is nice.

oak&pearlclothingco

I added this app without the ads about a week ago. I'm not sure if I can see a lot of boost or not, but time will tell. Easy to set up though.

Drip.king.queen

I used this app to increase traffic. so far so good. Still waiting on some conversion, but then again i just started so we will see.

Rude Gal Swimwear

4 stars only because I haven't seen any results yet, I just installed the app, it was straight forward and easy to use

VirginGadgetz

this application looks good for beginner less effort, let us see the result, currently using free plan

VapeTasticss

I used this app to help get free traffic and it worked i'm so impressed with it. If you give it a try i bet you won't be disappointed.

PrismPOV

The only problem I see is this review box popped up as soon as I click the OK button , so I have no clue if I will get free clicks.

iris.honour

i used this app to help me having traffic and more. it's very nice i really do appreciateit. and i like it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38