Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
12 octobre 2023

They have 3 plans: Essentials at 30$ which provide Automated campaign creation, Facebook remarketing campaigns and Personalized ad visuals & texts. Pro plan at 45$ Which provides Everything in ESSENTIAL, plus
Facebook reach + remarketing campaigns Powerful video ads and Support via email.
THEY ARE NOT RUNING ANY VIDEOS (WHICH ARE VERY CRUCIAL IN AD SUCCESS SO YOU PAY 45$ FOR A LIE.

There's email: "Hey!

My apologies for the delay in reply.

As of now video ads - is still a private beta feature - we cannot yet launch them via our system. The only way you could use video ads is to try launching them on your own.

I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

Do let me know if you need any assistance".

Bestforyou.ro
Roumanie
24 jours d’utilisation de l’application
2 octobre 2023

Downloaded the app, set everything up. No ads would run. I emailed customer support for assistance and they told me that everything was set correctly and that they would not assist me further. A total waste of time and money.

PHamily Hair Care
12 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 13 février 2024

**************** GOOGLE ADS DOESN'T WORK!!!**************************
They have a problem. For sure. I should have read the review prior to paying 89 euro a month.
Support is gone most of the time and when they are online they don't answer.
I have been waiting for them to fix this problem for over 3 months.
Paid and waited for NOTHING.
I will report them to Shopify and I am warning you: don't buy this app!

UPDATE: This app polluted my Google Merchant Center with items uploaded by the Shopify API interface. Created a mess and destroyed my account with items in error.

DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP.

THIS IS HOW GOOGLE ADS DOESN'T WORK. 4 MONTHS WAIT PAYING FOR NOTHING!
(<_InactiveRpcError of RPC that terminated with: status = StatusCode.INVALID_ARGUMENT details = "Request contains an invalid argument." debug_error_string = "UNKNOWN:Error received from peer ipv4:142.250.191.138:443 {grpc_message:"Request contains an invalid argument.", grpc_status:3, created_time:"2023-07-09T18:36:00.734767141+00:00"}" >, <_InactiveRpcError of RPC that terminated with: status = StatusCode.INVALID_ARGUMENT details = "Request contains an invalid argument." debug_error_string = "UNKNOWN:Error received from peer ipv4:142.250.191.138:443 {grpc_message:"Request contains an invalid argument.", grpc_status:3, created_time:"2023-07-09T18:36:00.734767141+00:00"}" >, errors { error_code { operation_access_denied_error: CREATE_OPERATION_NOT_PERMITTED } message: "Unauthorized CREATE operation in invoking a service\'s mutate method." location { field_path_elements { field_name: "mutate_operations" index: 1 } field_path_elements { field_name: "campaign_operation" } } } errors { error_code { mutate_error: RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND } message: "Resource was not found." trigger { int64_value: -1 } location { field_path_elements { field_name: "mutate_operations" index: 2 } field_path_elements { field_name: "ad_group_operation" } field_path_elements { field_name: "create" } field_path_elements { field_name: "campaign" } } } errors { error_code { mutate_error: RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND } message: "Resource was not found." trigger { int64_value: -3 } location { field_path_elements { field_name: "mutate_operations" index: 3 } field_path_elements { field_name: "ad_group_ad_operation" } field_path_elements { field_name: "create" } field_path_elements { field_name: "ad_group" } } } errors { error_code { mutate_error: RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND } message: "Resource was not found." trigger { int64_value: -3 } location { field_path_elements { field_name: "mutate_operations" index: 4 } field_path_elements { field_name: "ad_group_criterion_operation" } field_path_elements { field_name: "create" } field_path_elements { field_name: "ad_group" } } } request_id: "yqNNGivgMBdU3EgOahBGFg" , 'yqNNGivgMBdU3EgOahBGFg')
************************************************************************

Catholically
Italie
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 mars 2019

I deleted my first review which was a good review because I thought this app was cool...at first. After careful consideration, I changed my mind. They do have a responsive customer service team, I'll give them that; but this app contains pop-up ads (NOW) which was not there six months ago that will lead customers off your website. The apps originally contains the stationary rectangular box ads near the footer of my main web-page which I would expect. However, there are pop-up-ads now; that I did not expect and I recently noticed that it just started happening. My only answer is to perform and uninstall then delete this app. I also noticed that for the last six months when I paid for boost ads, I was getting fraudulent activity that was associated with the six-ads when analyzing the fraudulent activity within my administrative back-end. Also, I never really noticed anything special about this app as it never really helped me where sales are concerned. The other thing I noticed is that the development team makes extreme changes to the back-end user interface and also makes changes to the overall dynamics and inner workings of how the ads behave on my website. If you are deciding to use this app, BEWARE and BE MINDFUL of these changes, because they will have a negative effect on on your user interface on your administrative back-end and more importantly your webstore.

DWCTEK
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
sixads a répondu 29 avril 2019

Hello! We are very sorry to have let you down :(
Few things need clarification here.
The way how partner ads are displayed on your store may be easily changed in 'Settings' section of our app. Moreover, one may opt out from displaying ads entirely by switching to any of our paid plans.
As per fraudulent activities, even though nobody is safe from those and according to different sources almost half of Internet's traffic is fraud, we are taking it very seriously by meticulously monitoring traffic in our network both algorithmically and also manually. Anything that looks suspicious is blocked and is also reported to authorities.

Modifié le 29 novembre 2019

Here's what I can say after having this app on my store for ~72 hours, speaking with their customer service, and getting absolutely nowhere: RUN. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP ON YOUR STORE.

Sixads has used my store to spam vistors to my site for three days now, running nearly 200 ads. With the advertised 1:1 ratio, one would expect I would have approximately the same number of impressions on MY ads through the app (aka my ads would show an equal # of times in other stores). WRONG. My ads have been shown a total of 5 times in 3 days.

24 hours in I thought this must be an error, so I contacted customer service. At that point, my ads had only been shown once. They confirmed with me I had 125 credits at that time and would look into it. The response I eventually got was "it seems like it will likely improve over time, if you BUY then maybe your ads will show more"– Excuse me? They wanted me to BUY ads when they couldn't even deliver the ones I was owed in the exchange at a rate higher than 0.8% per day. A 125:1 ratio was NOT what was advertised.

Frankly, I can't even communicate my level of disappointment with this app. I had so much hope for it given the high reviews but I feel like I have been completely taken advantage of. My biggest piece of advice: Maintain your store's integrity, avoid this app at all costs.

b°n Science
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
sixads a répondu 30 novembre 2019

Hey!

Let me apologise for our poor performance both on value side as well as on customer service.

I will get back to you personally via email to help you resolve the issue immediately.

CEO and Founder

7 février 2020

Boosted impressions wont work. Paid two months subscription and I got only few clicks in the first month and since there is nothing I would like a refund .

SLAY
Nouvelle-Zélande
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
sixads a répondu 8 février 2020

Hey!

Please accept my sincere apologies for not performing properly. There must be some technical issue that should not bother you at all.

As I wrote in my personal message - we are working on a quick resolution of the problem for you.

My apologies once again.

CEO and Founder at sixads

18 août 2018

I need to see how this works, then I will come back and change it

Catchi Store
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 août 2019

DO NOT GET IT. THIS IS A SCAM! I PAID $60 FOR THE WHOLE YEAR PLAN AND GOT NO TRAFFIC FROM IT AT ALL! I CONTACTED CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH NO HELP. I'VE TRIED OTHER FREE APPS THAT WORKED WAY BETTER BUT THIS ONE HAD SO MANY REVIEWS AND I THOUGHT IT REALLY WORKED! IT DOES NOT WORK.

Keka's Way New York
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
sixads a répondu 15 août 2019

Hey!

Did you check the stats in our app's dashboard? You are actually getting traffic. Moreover, our support team has answered your questions and made some suggestions on how to improve your numbers even more.
In case any additional help is needed - do not hesitate to contact me directly.

CEO and Founder at sixads
romas@sixads.net

4 août 2021

Hello, I was looking forward on using this app, as it promised easy to use interface. However I'm not able to log in and the customer service isn't responding on my issue since 5 days. If you (Stuff) read your reviews more often, then please reply to me with a solution. I already paid for the service but can't use it. Thank you (will change rating once I can use the app)

DailyAdventures
Italie
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
19 juillet 2018

Just installed, will update when necessary.

Highland Gold