Google, Facebook & Insta Ads

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
March 16, 2019

Checking the app. Use my code 7dwrlx and get a FREE impression boost up to $6. Redeem it at https://sixads.net/refer/?code=7dwrlx.

Eleven:Eleven Wish - Treasured Gifts and Keepsakes
March 11, 2019

Great source for limited free traffic! Paid traffic reaches far greater results. This app is what you want to use to get your products viewed.

Pet Toys For All
Time spent using app: 19 days
Edited March 5, 2019

This app is easy and flexible to use. it will help in showcasing my online fashion store. i will recommend the app

Bolbee Fashions
Edited March 2, 2019

I use this app to help me get more traffic to my store.
The app is fantastic and does a great job, exactly as it says on the description.

Cat Lovers
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 26, 2019

I really like how it works. It's simple to use and navigate through. I love that it helps you in every step.

To Be Held
Time spent using app: 10 days
February 14, 2019

Esta fue una aplicación muy fácil de instalar, y fue muy fácil crear mis anuncios, falta ver como funciona en mi tienda.

Mezcales de Leyenda
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
Edited February 6, 2019

I use this app because I don't have any sale experience. I want to grow my business and show the right campaigns and tools to attract costumers. I like the advice they give me and updates on my costumers.

BELLA DONNA
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 11, 2018

This is my favourite traffic app, as I am a beginner in sales and the UI is so easy to understand. I can clearly see my data, as a whole and for each ad individually, and see what works and what doesn't. I believe the pricing plans are reasonable. The only let down is the subscription services, and by that I mean a lack of settings/options/adjustments within the app. For example, to cancel your subscription, you must email them. I would also like the option to set my own cap on monthly charges. Other than that, 100% perfect!

The Vault
Edited December 4, 2018

Sixads really helps in building cross traffic from partner store. It's a win win situation for all who partake in online sales. Kudo's to Sixads.

Fashion3K
Time spent using app: 26 days
November 29, 2018

I got this based on the reviews. so im hoping all goes well and i make more sales. the other reviews seemed well which is how i determined my rating so soon.

Fitness & Physique