FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook & Google Ads

Queen Matters

I used this app to help me promote my store brand and products. It is a very useful app. Would like to see where my adds go to next. But overall good feature.

Just Best Deal

Very good app helped me alot,I would like to recommend others too ,Its very nice for getting the free traffic.
I would like to recommend Sixads to have a little more defined targetting.
Thank you.

Deals On Backpacks

Very easy to set up. I just had to add a few of my products and then select the right category and sub-category. That was it. Giving the app 4 stars for ease of use. If the traffic comes from this tool, I'll come back and upgrade to 5 stars.

House of Wigs SGM

I am trying this APP to help grow my business , importing products and set up was easy.

Gladys
SGM HAIR

Mohawk Africa

I look really forward to see if this app will grow my business's. I will definitely install it on all my platforms.

ZEATHAI SHOPPING

I have just started to use this app and if it does what it says it does I will be very happy with using it but time will tell thanks.

Besoinprimaire

Application very easy to install and use by cons I put it for 3 months now and I do not think it brings traffic to my shop or it is irrelevant.
Besoin Primaire
www.besoinprimaire.com

Ready Detroit

I love this App, it creates a mall effect in a virtual community! Check it out and let's work together to reach our goals!

Grandeur House Merchandise

I like the app but before I give it a five star rating I want to see the progress and traffic increase.

jifu2

It's a good app i just download on my store and it works like be describe. i would like beginner in e-commerce store to use it.