FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from partner stores

belotraje

muito bom Forneça alguns detalhes sobre o que você gostou ou não sobre o uso deste aplicativo. Seus comentários podem ajudar outros comerciantes a decidir se devem usar este aplicativo.

The Perfumerie

I don't believe all these reviews are authentic and from real users. Clearly the majority of the reviews are auto-created by bots.
It's a frustrated, very poorly coded app. Many products show up in error not being able to be listed with inaccurate error messages. If you select products it can't even find the categories etc setup in Shopify. You have to manually edit these.... If you do a bulk edit, it can't handle it and all edited details are wiped out and only one edit is saved.
It's so poorly coded riddled with bugs I don't know how Shopify can allow an app in this quality in the store.

April 30, 2019

Hello!

Sorry to hear we've let you down.
We'd be happy to help you set things up and I'm sure my colleagues already reached out to you.
As per reviews, no they are not bot generated :) One must have a legit Shopify store in order to be able to post a review.

Look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO @ sixads
romas@sixads.net

Lalello

It's FREE traffic to a product on your store! Boost free with this code 788d9d and see some serious targeted traffic to your products.

OnlyPassion

Nice! Good work it helped me a lot. I think in a bigger community we can help us all, we all want that traffic and the method is very good instead of expensive ads

Are They Asking How to Buy it?

I Love it. I Love it. I Love it. I Love it. I Love it. I Love it. I Love it. I Love it. I Love it. I Love it. I Love it. I Love it. I Love it. I Love it. I Love it. I Love it. I Love it.

GrownKiddz Apparel

Great traffic to my site! --> grownkiddz.com
Use my code 72n825 and get a FREE impression boost up to $6.

Naes

I have just installed this app and see potential from all the other great reviews. I will update this review after a week of my experience with you guys :)

Lucy Laced Clothing

Works really well and simple to use, use 7lp18l for $6 off impressions, or use this link https://sixads.net/refer/?code=7lp18l

AM_XV KEY

Good App ! Code 10$ = Use my code ➡️ 34jgxw⬅️ and get a FREE impression Redeem it at https://sixads.net/refer/?code=34jgxw✅

The New Wave Front

GREAT APP USE MY CODE GET 6 DOLLARS TOWARDS ADS. EASY TO USE FAST MONEY GET YOUR STORE ON STERIODS$$$$. https://sixads.net/refer/?code=vkndmn