Facebook, Google Channel+Feeds

Facebook, Google Channel+Feeds | Reviews

by sixads

Instagram, Google, Facebook Reach & Retargeting, Shopping ads.

cloud5buddies

Easy to use and designed to help you make best choices for the products you want to promote. Just started so will be back to give more details on the results.

October 28, 2020

Hey! Thanks a lot! If anything needed - ping our kind support!

Fabio Xavier

I tried the premium package but I didn't see any good on my sales etc
Is taking 48 hours (still counting ) to review my adds ! Waste of money.

October 26, 2020

Hey!

Apologies for not meeting your needs. Unfortunately ad review on FB or Google side sometimes takes even longer than 48 hours. The only remedy here is patience.

Standley’s Inventory

i love it it is the best ads targeting and easist one I've used yet. every thing is on display and I know what I'm looking at.

Red Lip Boutique

This is a very easy app to use and set-up. I love how the app picks products for you or you have the option to pick the products you want to be advertised. I highly recommend this app.

Delight Kitchen helen

It’s a great time saver, the admin and staff account feature really useful and essential for me.....

Feed my Soul & More

Im very happy with this app its fast and easy to do i recommand it to everyone its my first time useing it and its a very good app to use

Ay-Garage

i dont read very well in english, but start up was not a big problem for me, it is a goog page and service

mopcleanerplus

j'addore cet application pour du trafic gratuit le top!!je vous la conseil si vous avez besoins d'avoir des visites sur votre site .

October 13, 2020

Merci beaucoup!

Pairidaeza Health Ltd

I used this app for about 2 to 3 weeks, didn't work out well for me. With that being said, the customer service was great Egle, was very nice, fast and understanding. The cons of the app, It's mostly geared for traffic from the USA, the devs should make this more clear for people, they do give you options to choose country locations for advertising, but the majority of their traffic is from the USA. If you're looking for traffic from other countries, it will be slow.
The Pros, the User Interface is easy and simple. Getting started is quick. Good Luck all

October 12, 2020

Hey!

Thanks a lot for thorough review! We listen to our customers and are working hard to implement what is demanded. Hopefully we will soon have way more to offer for not only US based customers.

Good luck and thanks again!

CEO and founder at Sixads

Aadithya Fashion & Accessories

I used this app please help me to market my online store.and complete their seasonal and get to orders.