FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from partner stores

Premiumteeth

very good app, going to help my store a lot!

Simplyslash

Just installed and hoping to keep it. Will definitely update this once results starts showing.

Miraposa

It is super easy to set up! I give it a 5 stars for that alone. I just installed it and not sure yet on the results as it was JUST installed and if it will drive traffic. I decided it is worth a shot since no one has bought anything from my site yet and it is fairly new site. This app is free I think if you get the standard package...however, if you want to boost more ads there are three other options which cost more per month. I did not know that until I signed up.

Entermart

So far so good i placed an ad and it has reached people

Angel Express Ltd

So far so good. Although I am hoping to see my page on one of my partner's pages. I have not found one yet. It's easy to use. Simple installation,, I think it's a great idea to help the sales village. Everyone should get a piece of the pie.

Luxuryandme

Just installed but asked to review so I'm sorry this may not be very helpful. I have had two impressions in 30 mins, so far so good.

www.luxuryandme.com

Orna Style

I'm a bit new in the business, but I'd like to say there's a great support team here that helps with everything.

Wizzos Corner Store

Good so far! Easy to set up and manage - hopefully the increased visibility will work!

Think Tropical

Seems like a cool concept. Just getting started with it:
thinktropical.co

Valhalla Shopping

looks fun and promising. i bought 3000 impressions for ranking up with partner stores. lets see how it goes.