Google, Facebook & Insta Ads

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
November 7, 2018

Le concept est très bien mais je penses qu'il y a des améliorations à faire car je ne vois pas plus de trafic sur mon site mais sinon l'idée est très bonne.

myshop-foryou
France
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 20, 2018

Very easy to install and get started. Will update after trying it out to see if my traffic increases.
lydiaandlilac.com

Lydia & Lilac LLC
Time spent using app: 29 days
October 16, 2018

its awesome, 6ads traffic generator is great man.! just make ads and earn automatically................

The Pankhudi Creations
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 15, 2018

free trafic he lets seee hope this is not a click bat app or whatever yo but it works cool and it helps others with ads yo

desireio
Albania
Time spent using app: 19 days
October 15, 2018

Waiting and seeing, yet to see any results, easy to set up, easy to pick products, analysis page available

Coast and Cider
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 12, 2018

Easy to use, and get set up as a new business. So, so far I have had no trouble. I have yet to see whether there is a pay off. Fingers crossed, this feeds traffic to my store

ShapingUp
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 11, 2018

I used this app to help me promote my store brand and products. It is a very useful app. Would like to see where my adds go to next. But overall good feature.

Queen Matters
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited October 8, 2018

Very good app helped me alot,I would like to recommend others too ,Its very nice for getting the free traffic.
I would like to recommend Sixads to have a little more defined targetting.
Thank you.

Just Best Deal
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 30, 2018

Very easy to set up. I just had to add a few of my products and then select the right category and sub-category. That was it. Giving the app 4 stars for ease of use. If the traffic comes from this tool, I'll come back and upgrade to 5 stars.

Deals On Backpacks
Time spent using app: 20 days
September 30, 2018

I am trying this APP to help grow my business , importing products and set up was easy.

Gladys