FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores, Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads

Surprisedealz

What for a great experience! The idea to push products of other shops and vice versa is fantastic! I'm happy that I've found that app!

Navillera Beauty

This is a great app! But need to make it easier for newbie to understand how this app is work

Storetrendingcom

So far this app delivers on what it says it does. I have a feeling this company will be around for a very long time. Great product!

Merc4sale

Great app to link with your store. Works as intended for the most part and is fairly reasonable in price till u get more and more in depth then tends to creep up on ya, overall i give 4 out of 5. Great App

A Knockouts Closet

I just started using this and so far I am impressed with the simplicity of this app. it is very easy to navigate and add products to create ads. I am excited to see how well this works for my store!

Modern Choices

Daadeal

Just starting using this app, easy to install though

Dopehomie

really simple... needs a how to video though

Music Conga

Just downloaded the app, simple to use and is ready to get some free traffic

Us Ponchi

this app is pretty good! Everyone wants to get more traffic, and what a better way to boost more sales than by having an app to partner you with other stores for you! So you all can actually share traffic, it helps your customers find some raw stuff, and helps you as a store get your raw stuff out there! usponchi.com is my store, and you can see where my ads are for other stores as an example!