FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from partner stores. Run Ads. Get traffic. Boost sales

The Saved Life

Great find and super easy to use. Can't wait to see all the clinks in the very convenient analytics tab. Thanks!!

Kteam Travel

Great idea and seems to work well so far, will post again once I get results.

Shadrs

Absolutely fantastic app! If you are looking for an extra boost that is both Efficient & Economical then i cannot recommend Sixads enough.

Although its somewhat simplistic by design, the app is really easy to use with its simple and elegant step system allowing you to easily target the right people with your product(s) & it will guarantee traffic to your site simply due to app's design. PERFECT for store's looking to gain some attention.

Heil Beauty

TO SOON TO TELL IF ITS BRINGING IN TRAFFIC, BUT SO FAR VERY EASY TO USE, LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE WHAT IT BRINGS..

The1domain

im trying it out seems to do great!

Fitbodstore

Didn't think the app will bring the traffic to my site, but it does. I am happy to use it daily! Hope it will translate in more purchases also!

California Go Green

Excellent easy app for cross-links to other websites.

Premiumteeth

very good app, going to help my store a lot!

Simplyslash

Just installed and hoping to keep it. Will definitely update this once results starts showing.

Miraposa

It is super easy to set up! I give it a 5 stars for that alone. I just installed it and not sure yet on the results as it was JUST installed and if it will drive traffic. I decided it is worth a shot since no one has bought anything from my site yet and it is fairly new site. This app is free I think if you get the standard package...however, if you want to boost more ads there are three other options which cost more per month. I did not know that until I signed up.