FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

Bodies Adventures

just starting out, easy to set up, hoping for great results with the help of this app.

Your Cats Wishlist

idk why you're asking me to review it 2 minutes after installing but everything looks clean and it works nicely

Save A Dime With Time

This is a great product, I've just started using it. It's very easy to use and a great way to drive traffic to your store.

Generic Genius

Haven't observed any results yet but it looks promising!

Acedealzz

nice one; but need to show country that impression are made

Bogotim

Just installed. It is a good idea and concept. I hope it works to drive traffic to my site.

Cisory

I have just installed at cisory.com, but expect great results.

Slain Beauty

This app is super easy to work with! I'm hoping this will help boost my site's traffic.

Hellix

Well, although this app is not suitable for our industry (we sell online English learning courses, it seems like a good solution for those with real products. The installation and config were easy, and the support response was fast, but the problem for us is that the categories where you want to promote do not include "Education".

Avani C

I just started with this app. It was very easy to do. I think it is great. Will see what happens next. Thanks for the app!!