FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores, Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads

Select Computers

We are in an era where businesses, and individuals are teaming up more and more and sharing resources. Think of examples like Uber, Lyft, and AirBNB. Collaboration may be what gets businesses through the next economic downturn. SixAds continues this sharing mentality. By providing my products on other shops, with a link back to my store, I get much more visibility. I look forward to a very lucrative relationship with others using Sixads.

Binkle

Just added this app and looking forward to getting more traffic! Very easy to install

Zeroinfy

Really liked the logic behind the app.
started using it few days back. i hope i get good response

Exodus Longboards

Seems pretty straight forward to use, but I need to wait and see how it will perform overtime. It doesn't hurt to install and try out that's for sure!

Ketuo Knife

awesome! Easy to use, I am looking forward to new changes in my online traffic.

Place To Chase 38

this app was great thx sixes for your help

Starhype

Really seeing the traffic come in

The Pink Gem

Sixads have allows me to see exactly where I'm getting traffic from and that can be very useful. Thanks.

Honey Gadgets

Just started using the app. Easy so far. Hope it brings me more traffic like it says.

Oak Bar

Just getting started with my baroak.shop shopify store hoping for good results. So far Sixads is user friendly