4.7
July 24, 2018

I have just installed at cisory.com, but expect great results.

Cisory
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 23, 2018

This app is super easy to work with! I'm hoping this will help boost my site's traffic.

Slain Beauty
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 23, 2018

Well, although this app is not suitable for our industry (we sell online English learning courses, it seems like a good solution for those with real products. The installation and config were easy, and the support response was fast, but the problem for us is that the categories where you want to promote do not include "Education".

Hellix
Israel
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
July 23, 2018

I just started with this app. It was very easy to do. I think it is great. Will see what happens next. Thanks for the app!!

Avani C
Time spent using app: 10 days
July 20, 2018

App installation and setup was simple and easy to understand. Now we'll see if this really does drive traffic to my Shopify store for free as promised!

Puppi Co
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 20, 2018

The app is so easy to setup and the products I displayed on my website support the overall theme of my Health & Beauty Business.

Hookedonbundles Virgin Hair
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 19, 2018

I downloaded the app and it is pretty easy to use. I have used other apps similar and I like this one the most as it also gives you more control over the products and sites that you will display and work with

Ashen Black
Time spent using app: 27 days
July 16, 2018

Hoping for greatness
Just installed and thinking it's a great idea. We'll wait and see. Thanks

Elleforelle
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 14, 2018

Looks like it might be a good app. I’ll get back to you.

Whats Your Shine
Time spent using app: 24 days
July 14, 2018

dropshipping is dead waste of money

Hypepercents