Google, Facebook & Insta Ads

Automated Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads + Expert Support

From $29.99/month

RedLightBarbers

Location Lithuania

A great idea from the sharing-economy era. We show our products in stores similar to our own while those stores show their products in ours. The more people come to our store and see other's products, the more our products are shown in other stores. It's a win-win. Also this app helped us set up easy FB ads to bring even more traffic and get extra free impressions in other stores. Would recommend

PRESTIGE PET STYLE

great, just bought it and hoping it works really well. i will check everyone updated but may as well download the free version... its a can't lose situation

La Porte Des Secrets

Location Switzerland

nul nul nul avec des pannes est des heures a parlez avec eux pour reglée les problème qui se règle pas donc super nul

February 23, 2020

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down! It is very sad for us to get this review :(
We put daily extra effort to support you and provided all the answers to many questions you had. Moreover, we gave you 10k boosted impressions for free when your credit card payment failed. And with our app you had very good CTRs both on your boosted as well as fb campaigns.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

Sveiks Fitness

Time spent using app About 2 months

It's Actually Not A Bad APP!! I Can See It Working Just Fine, People Are Getting Reached Out And I Can See That It Is Producing Some Traffic!

Mr. Corrector™️

I used this app to help me gain traffic! And ok my I can say my store is receiving amazing traffic I’m so happy I made this chose by using this app amazing!!

GoPatch™

I used it and works great for getting views for no upfront money! thanks again and ill def use this for awhile,.

HairByMyya

I used this app to help promote traffic to my store front. I hope that it will so far so good. This app is helpful and easy to use. I enjoyed the easy directions on this app.

NouwaClothing

It’s a great tools that I use to receive more extra traffic with out spending any money out of pocket

peekaboo

Location Serbia

This app is really usefull either for begginers like me or more experienced people. Im glad I found out this app

Shop Cozy Co.

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This is the dumbest app I've ever downloaded. Why would I want someone to come to my site to then leave it to go to another? This is what this app does! DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT!!!! It advertises other sites on YOUR site. Even your competition. And I assume it advertises yours on others' site. In order to actually get traffic on your site, you need to advertise OUTSIDE of websites, to get people TO websites! And even if the method behind this asinine app made sense, why would a customer want to bounce around different websites through weird looking pop ups? If I went to a skin care website, for skincare, why would i randomly want to click on a ad on the skin care's website for coffee? This is luck based and I believe it ruins the customer experience. This is a deterrent. My theory is this whole scheme is free because they want to collect data from your store. Beware, this app is dumb, useless and potentially not safe.

February 17, 2020

Hey!

First of all sorry to have let you down.
Well, that is exa tly how this app works. The same business model is used by bestbuy, walmart and target. As well as main news outlets such as bbc, cnn, fox and many many other.

Moreover, you may opt out from displaying ads by subscribing to any of the paid plans.

Regards,