FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook & Google Ads

Stelleta

Super easy to use and setup! Great way to add traffic to the site. Easy user interface. Thank you!!!

AFAKDO

I have used this app and i loved it. I suggested to my friends too. Thank you for the support. Looking forward the same also.

LOL, I NEED That!

The setup is really simple. Cross-promotion is a positive proposition. Looking forward to the boost.

Bright and Whites

Must have for a new store!, Super happy with the progress we have made and will continue to use. Free plan is great but the paid are cheap and amazing!

Lofthigher

completely scam, stand away, they tried to charge me for 6 day and 540 impression $34 usd, in the pricing they include 10k impressions and bla bla bla, result 540 impressions and $34 usd, do not waste your time and money for them

June 22, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to hear we have let you down.
As I have mentioned in my email to you your situation is of course deviation from our standards and we would be more than happy to fix it.
We are not scam, we love and value our customers and always do our best to help you succeed.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

The Elephant Corterie

Easy to set up. Just wanted to see what kind of magick the App may bring. Will leave another review in a few days.

dealxpresss

I just started with the app i have big expectations,its easy to install i think it will work wonders ...

Branka's Beauty & Fitness Shop

Setup of all products was very comfortable. Now testing the effectiveness over the next few weeks. So far everything looks good!

Bitchesbritches.com

I have just installed this app, hoping to get more traffic and sales, will update when I get results

T'sKnickKnackShack

So far so good. They pretty much do the work for you. We will continue to use this app as long and as much as it is available to us for our store. We did have to choose the product for the ads that we would like. We did like that the setting were automatic selected and if we didn't like the products chosen we just go back and choose the product we preferred.