FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores, Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads

What Fashion Wants

Good app! I like the idea of it and think it could be really beneficial for some already established stores that are already getting traffic.

Erbilo

For me a very good application so far
If my sales increase I give you X stars
For me a very good application so far
If my sales increase I give you X stars

Sjibby

I do not have any experience with this service......................................................

Elikya Shop

The app didn't work as expected for my shop but their customer service is incredibly effective, responsive and fast. Thank you Roman for your help with my shop.

gillotec

I haven't yet started using this application but I hope it will help me to grow my business, so that we can work together to achieve the same goals towards our success. Later on I will do another review after i see how things are going.

Satin to Sand Boutique

Random traffic from random locations. So you'll see a influx of traffic but without the ability to target it. I also felt like it was other store owners who were coming in and checking out my site. I know this because I was some of their traffic.

Penelope'z

I just Thank God that it is free so we will see how this performs in regards to getting me traffic.

Poppin Mensshop

I used to install this app to get more traffic from partner apps. This app was very easy to setup. Now i hope that this app wil bring results.

MY PARTIES

bom, ainda testando, caso for realmente bom, dou outro feedback, escrevendo mais umas 100 letras ou não aceita

Beth's Closet

I am a new pop-up store, this app is helpful by doing free ads. Thanks. Let's keep your services free. Thanks