FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster & FREE ads

Pandapandapandabra

Pretty good, The categories could be more free, they're pretty restricted and I only selected one category but still all the products i'm seeing on my site are very different from each other. It would be nice if all the products seen are stylistically similar and also of a consistent currency. Apart from that it is a great app idea.

Africa Nme

i like this app totally recommend

Eskilson

Very excited to see this app and looking for good things to come only 1 problem is when thay look at your online store it makes your visitor app incorect.

My Sista

great app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!brought me sales the first day

Coomfy Zone

Traffic to my store increased l like the app.

Koolandfashion

Good app to make free ads. We will see if it's really efficient in time.

Shajays

this app is easy to use and i love the mass edit interface and easy mass save only thing i would like is to be able to add my own product type. but other than that i love how you can hand pick the products you want to advertise.

Fits4yoga

Just downloaded the app... still giving it a chance. Will come back and do a proper review.

Vorm Clothing Co

Easy to setup. Let's see if it works.

Royal Infinity

Excited to see a major increase in traffic and sales for my website! Great app, easy directions to follow!!!