FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores, Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads

Just Me by Tina Marie ❤️

Brand new but so far so good. Will check back in when i get some action.

Just Me by Tina Marie❤️

BOS Apparel

So far, the free version is out performing the $12 version. Weird 11-10-18

I am using this app to drive traffic. Hope it works, will write a better review later. It was easy to download. 11-09-18

Everything Moss

I used this app just now. not sure how it works. let's see. This sentence is only for the purpose of meeting the minimum requirements. Thanks,

Jentral

Great app I have just installed lets see but one thing. If I get conversion rate high I will marketing for this app definitely..

Achats simplifiés

Bonjour
Salut,

Je n'ai pas encore utilisé Sixads mais je pense que c'est une très bonne application pour aider les boutiques à se faire connaître.

Merci

ShopCozi

Just trying this app for now, We shall see how this goes! Hopefully it can bring more traffic!

Starsign Jewels

not sure about how much traffic it has generated...installed it 2 mins ago....'

but if anyone is worried that other websites will take attention from yours and your products wont be highlighted....dont worry. sixads have done a great job keeping it professional and fair...definitely take a look and see what happens..

just waiting for traffic now....lets see...!!!

Royalshop Com

I don't wanna show the partner adds anymore in my website, and they still showing up even I delete the app.

Messedupmerchandise

seems pretty good so far https://messedupmerchandise.myshopify.com/

Peanut Butter And Chloe

I've just installed and got it all up and running. So, I will report back after I can see some evidence of traffic through this app.