Easy Facebook & Instagram Ads

Automated Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads + Expert Support

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

S.K. AKtion

I don't know what I'm doing. I'm getting confused. I want to snap. So please can somebody help me to figure this out.

efactory24

Location India

i used this ads its really good and its work very nicely and fast ads and all of the ads are work very fast

The Ruffled Feather

The ad setup wasa simple process...I just set-up my account so I'll update my review after I see results.

Eco, Love & Other Stuff

Location Australia
Time spent using app 34 minutes

Just installed this app for my store which was pretty well explained and easy to do. Just wondering if there could have been a bit more information regarding the ads of the other stores such as: showing one image or multi view... what is the suggestion, what are the effects of either option on my store? Obviously we don’t want to lose potential customers by showing too many ads. I also noticed single view and multi view can be switched off, again... what are the effects that this might have on my own store, by not showing partner ads? I am looking for more than just impressions & would really like to see some visitors coming to my store. I feel like this app is a great addition for my store and will give it a few days to see if it will do the trick. Thank you for your help & assistance, it is extremely appreciated!

Minibrigade

Location Australia

I used sixads to get more traffic to our beautiful products it’s easy to set up its free and its versatile.
wishing lots of traffic this way !

HenJa Hair

Easy setup. Curious to see if it actually works for me. It lets you select the type of ads you would like shown on your page which is nice.

oak&pearlclothingco

I added this app without the ads about a week ago. I'm not sure if I can see a lot of boost or not, but time will tell. Easy to set up though.

Drip.king.queen

I used this app to increase traffic. so far so good. Still waiting on some conversion, but then again i just started so we will see.

Rude Gal Swimwear

4 stars only because I haven't seen any results yet, I just installed the app, it was straight forward and easy to use

VirginGadgetz

Location India
Time spent using app 11 minutes

this application looks good for beginner less effort, let us see the result, currently using free plan