FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from partner stores

Marchelle's Closet

I used this app to help me advertise on a budget. Incredible interface, easy to navigate. I am a bit confused as to where to go to see my ads. Like it so far.

Brief concept

every nice app help boost your sales my first time trying it tho but best believe it is a very good app easy to use

myshop-foryou

Le concept est très bien mais je penses qu'il y a des améliorations à faire car je ne vois pas plus de trafic sur mon site mais sinon l'idée est très bonne.

Lydia & Lilac LLC

Very easy to install and get started. Will update after trying it out to see if my traffic increases.
lydiaandlilac.com

The Pankhudi Creations

its awesome, 6ads traffic generator is great man.! just make ads and earn automatically................

desireio

free trafic he lets seee hope this is not a click bat app or whatever yo but it works cool and it helps others with ads yo

Coast and Cider

Waiting and seeing, yet to see any results, easy to set up, easy to pick products, analysis page available

ShapingUp

Easy to use, and get set up as a new business. So, so far I have had no trouble. I have yet to see whether there is a pay off. Fingers crossed, this feeds traffic to my store

Queen Matters

I used this app to help me promote my store brand and products. It is a very useful app. Would like to see where my adds go to next. But overall good feature.

Just Best Deal

Very good app helped me alot,I would like to recommend others too ,Its very nice for getting the free traffic.
I would like to recommend Sixads to have a little more defined targetting.
Thank you.