Google, Facebook & Insta Ads

Automated Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads + Expert Support

From $29.99/month

The Uptown Wardrobe

I am trying this app out for my online store thanks for this app I will enjoy it once I get to go.

February 1, 2021

Hey!

Thanks a lot for a great review!
Good luck!

Romas Juskevicius
CEO and founder at sixads

Happy Princess.pk

Location Pakistan

This is amazing app if work properly I heard this app on Instagram now i am taking free plan of this app I will my share feedback again.

MarshelStore

Location Sri Lanka
Time spent using app 15 minutes

good application with friendly user interfaces. I think this will give me better results in the future.

January 26, 2021

Thanks for kind words!
Enjoy the app and in case you have any questions - ping our kind support people ;)

CEO and Founder at sixads

MPHcover

Time spent using app About 2 months

This application is wonderful and there are many others in it, in any other application. We are working on it very smooth and wonderful a lot

C & C Athletica

I love this app....it helped me market and get my name out! I can't wait to generate more money and use their pro plan!

Sprock.co

Location Australia

A perfect app for my start-up Shopify business, this is my first ad campaign and I'm very interested to see how it will grow my business.

January 6, 2021

Hey!

Thanks a lot for great review!
Wish you all the best in 2021 ;)

CEO and Founder at sixads

Collection Fitness

thank you for making it free we apreciate as new small business owner . Thank you for helping us reach our goals.

January 5, 2021

Hey!

Thanks a lot for your kind words!
All the best to you in 2021!

CEO and Founder @ sixads

Sky AutoLife

Location Sri Lanka
Time spent using app About 2 months

This application has not been used before .But it is used now .It is good .It is easy to use .It is good for promotion activities.

elvo cosmetic's

Location Pakistan

best app its free of cost for begineesrs great app nyc app loving app its easy to use. best for new people

Zillion Sports & Nutrition

Location India

I used to help add i really like this twisting app its incredible result mostly new x is y new creation